The hospital.

⚠️  Waring MILD LANGUAGE⚠️⚠️⚠️

ONE WEEK LATER IN THE HOSPITAL

Rainbow Dash POV

I heard a beeping noise, well at least im alive. But where the hell am I? I tried to open my eyes, I regretted it immediately and closed them. Until  a male voice said ''You're awake Rainbow. Can you hear me?'' I could hear the worry in his voice, who ever this pony was.

''Yes I can. I don't want to open my eyes right now because my head hurt what happened?'' I groaned in pain from the pounding headache I had.

I heard the pony clear his throat. ''Well a week ago you had a seizure after practice. You've been asleep because of the medication the doctors gave you." He sighed. "And we are the only ones in the room right now and at least I got the chance to save your life after all the times you've saved mine.''

Wait is that soarin omg i cant believe he saved me well i will have to open my eyes to see for myself.

''Soarin'' i said well opening my eyes.''Thank you'' i sat up and hugged him hard.

Soarin POV

OMFG she hugged me. I am so glad i saved her by getting the team out to her. ''Your welcome Dashie.''

Dash laid back down and stared at me and said well bushing'' did you just call me Dashie............. ohh right i said it was ok my bad... but dont tell nopony else.''

''ok wonderbolt promise.'' i smiled at her

''Well dash i have to go now see u later.''

''Ohh okay Soar i see u later.'' i turun around and waled out of her room and exited the hospital thinking what can i do to ask he out i love rainbow dash with all my heart. I flew back to HQ.

Cliff hanger

well after a month im back well i hope to post more who nows i might update neek week cuz summer vaction is coming yay

CS gives u a brohoof ;-)