Too close too death part.1

Sorry i cant help myself i have to write a chappie before i go "off the grid" for about a week

3rd pov

it was the 1st bizzerled of the winter and Soarin and Rainbow were deeply in love. Soarin wanted to get a gifted for her, so he went down to pony ville well at hq the bolts were keeping dash distracted. It was very cold and Soarin was freezing but it was all for rainbow. He was thinking want to get her for a heart's warming gift. A necklace no dash don't do that stuff he thought.

i got it he said to himself a daring do book. he was so close to pony ville until soarin blacked out right in the mildde of a storm about to be burred in snow,where no pony would fine him.

at hq

"Come on guys i want to know where is soarin he has been gone for 3 hours." Rainbow said to Spitfire and Wave Chill.

"She right u know Clipper should of only been gone for an hour not three." Wave Chill said.

"Ok let's go find him and quick there is a storm."

"I'm coming Soar."

Hey guys i know it's a short chappie but i dont have a lot of time but there is a part 2 to this i could not leave without writing one last chappie and no i don't have the app on my phone. I will write in about a week i really hope u guys can wait.

~CS gives u a bro hoof and a hug to u reader 

~Bye until next time.