Does he love me? .1

NOTE I GOT THIS IDEA FROM @MLPexpert thank you so much

Rainbow pov

I have been doing a lot of thinking, about me and Soarin and our live together. Well we have not gone out for a while and he keeps on "going out". Could he be cheating on me,but why? I have given him all of my love. I even having a foal. He is my first Coltfriend. But why. I am sitting a HQ on the couch with all of these thought racing through my head. Soarin does Not love me anymore. 

I dont now and if i ask him,he may lie to me. I dont know if the fvckin hormones in my body science im 7 months know and Soarin still has not ask me anything. i barley even see him anymore. I mean we do share a bed at night but still he dont cuddle with me anymore. All this stress it driving me crazy i need to talk to sum one. I KNOW THAT HE DONT LOVE ME. So tonight i will leave him. Ill go home and see if he cares enough to find me.

time skip to leaving HQ

Alright i got this.

 i packed a small bag with sum bits,food,water and a bunch a other stuff. the rest of the bolts are gone and its around midnight. I dont really care where he his I'm leaving.

i got a balloon from ponyville to take me to my mom and dad's place. They know i coming but they dont know there going to be grandparents. And Soarin has no clue where they live.

on the way it was peaceful. Oh i do miss my brother he's in Cant lot now. i go see him later today. Well after i get sum rest. i feel sad.

NOTE SRRY I JUST HAD TO PUT THIS IN

Time skip to rd's parents house

I got off of the balloon and reminder my child hood here. I walked towards the door and give a loud knock.

Bliz'z pov

i was at my parents house sleeping on the couch when i heard a knock. Who the hell would come here at fvuckin 12 am like who the hell would do that. i got by dagger out of my bag i brought and walked towards the door, i glanced out the peak hole and saw my little sis. i opened the door and saw her.

"Dashie what are you doing here and you dont look well, come in."

i saw her walk in slowly and her stomach was big. is something going on and did Soarin do something to her.

"Hey Blitz i missed you so much." she gave me a hug. "Blitz i have to tell you something and i think your going to love it..............................................'' she paused a long time and i look again at her tummy am i going to be an unlce?

"I am having a baby and......."

Dashie started to tear up.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rainbow shhhh it's alright shh it's all right." i said in a calming voice i may be a guard but i have a soft side too.

"Bltiz Soarin does not love me anymore." she said as she started to cry even more crap i dont know a lot about being pregnant but i know she cant stress a lot. I am going to kill Soarin.

HEY I AM BACK AND I KNOW I AM LAZY BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPPIE AND I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING BLITZ IS GOING TO GET PISSED AT SOARIN

Well im loosing readers and votes and i fell like my readers are loosing interest here so what do i do. When should i update if I GET 100 READS AND 10 VOTES I WILL UPDATE THIS WEEK.

Citrus Storm is signing out until next time

663 words