Thinking about each other??

Rainbow Dash's point of view

It was about ten pm. I told the rest of the Wonderbolts that I was going home. I said a simple thanks to Celestia. I walked down the long halls to the gate and open my wings for the short flight back to my house in Ponyville, I may be a little tired but I can still be fast at flying. I have to say Soarin was a sweet,kind stallion to me...... wait WHAT am I thinking?! I got that thought out of my head but my mind at other things.  when I got back to my house I unlocked the door passing to rainbow fountain.

'' Finally'' I said as I  jump on my soft cloud bed closing my eyes ready for a long deep needed rest.

3rd pony point of view

After Soarin left the party a mare was on his mind.

Soarin was thinking about Rainbow again. Her rainbow mane. That voice she had he loved. To top it all off her magenta eyes, and her attitude she was brave and never let anypony stop her from her dreams. Those eyes were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen before. She was a tomboy but Soarin loved that a mare.   The last time he recalled seeing her was about 30 mins ago. She is so cute. Soarin fell asleep,dreaming about that mare.

Hi everypony I'm am sorry about the late updated and i know my grammar and spelling is bad.

I will try to update more  and i hope you like my story. I hope that you vote for me and follow me.