BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spitfire POV
I'm sitting in my offices filling out more paperwork. I hate this part of my job and with Crash in the hospital with her baby coming soon,Soarin is being really wired. I mean I understand that his mare friend is having a baby and becoming a father but something is............... missing.
*Knock*
I snap up wondering who it is.
"Who is it?"
"It's Fleetfoot Captain."
"Come in,"
The door opens  and Fleetfooot takes a seat.
"Spitfire as you may know but Soarin has left for the hospital because Crash's water broke a hour ago."
"WHAT LETS GO!!!" I yelled in response.
I ran out of my office and flew out the door to Ponyville hospital. I felt that something was behind me I saw Fleetfoot behind me flying fast trying to catch up to me.
She yells to me,"I told everyone that are out and Misty is in charge."
Good one less thing to worry about.
15 mins later at Ponyville hospital.
Fleetfoot and I are waiting in the waiting room in the labor department. I start to hear somepony coming towards us. The doors open to a Soarin. He has a huge smile on his face.
"Hi Spitfire and Fleetfoot I guess you got the news that Rainbow's water broke. Please come in she's really really stressed now and in pain."
"Ok Soar does she get pain medication?" Fleetfoot asked.
"She just got it and it's not helping." Soarin said.
We walked through a lot of doors,passing lots of ponies. Until we got to room 124A.
"Well here we are."
I saw Rainbow on the bed sleeping?
"I thought she was awake." I said.
"Well Dashie hasn't been sleeping lately so thank Goodness she's finally sleeping." He said back.
2 hours later Rainbow is awake and Twilight,Pinkie,Apple Jack,Fluttershy,Rarity,Flash and Starlight have come.
3rd POV
The ten ponies were all in the room talking and laughing until Rainbow yelled in pain. * screams*
A doctor came in and said,"Everypony but the father out."
"Ms.Dash you are at 5cm dilated. The foal will be here in a few hours."
Rainbow was in pain and she wanted ice chips ASAP. The doctor walked out.
"Soar can u get me sum ice chips please?" Rainbow asked.
"On it babe." He said running out the door.
Rainbow POV
I really need ice chips. What it helps to eat them. My goofball has returned with my ICE CHIPS🤤🤤🤤.
I grabbed the cup full of ice and just sucked on them for a while. Wait no pain YES! No more bloody hell pain.
"Thanks Soarin for everything. I love you." I said to him holding his hoof.
"Aww you're welcome Dashie and I love you too. Now how's your pain?"
"I have no more pain thank goodness." I said.
All of a sudden I felt an urge to push.
"Soarin I have to push! Get the doctor!" I said almost yelling at him.
He pushed the call button and two doctor and three nurses ran in telling me to stay calm and push.
"Your are doing wonderful Ms.Dash. I need you to push one more time."
"Ok AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Oh GOD! Soarin!" I yelled.
I was squeezing Soarin's hoof so hard I think I broke it.
We all went silent when we heard crying.
"Congrats it's a girl!" One of the doctor said.
Soarin looked at me,"We have a daughter Dashie." He had tears in his eyes.
"I know Soarin."
The doctor gave us our daughter. She was beautiful.

princessstarships101  thanks for the name and I shout you out

princessstarships101  thanks for the name and I shout you out. Whatever that means but back to the story.
She had Soarin coat and my rainbow mane and Soarin green eyes.
"She looks like you Soar."
" I know but she has your mane."
Soarin was crying so was I.
"What do you want to name her?" I asked Soarin.
" how about Spectrum Blast?" I asked.
"That sounds perfect."
"Is that the name you two have decided on?" The nurse asked.
"Yes." I told her.

3 hours later
3rd POV
At the hospital Everypony got to hold Spectrum and we're all so happy for Rainbow and Soarin.
But at six pm everyone had to leave before visiting hours were done. Except for Soarin he got to stay with Rainbow as she recovers from giving birth.
2 days later
After a long two days Rainbow and Spectrum were allowed to go home.
Rainbow and Soarin left the hospital and when they got home,they showed there daughter the whole house and Rainbow put her to sleep. She was extremely tired.
Rainbow thought she would go downstairs to watch sum Tv but Soarin already was down there waiting for her.
There was a candle lit on the coffee table. A huge bowl of popcorn and a movie started to play.
"Oh my god,Soarin!" Rainbow said. She ran to him and kissed him full on the lips.
"Wow Dashie I know you are tired but wanna watch a movie with me?" He asked with a goofy grin on his face.
"Yes my goof ball I would love to relax with my lovely fiancé." Rainbow said back flirty.
The two new parents watched the movie but Soarin fell asleep so Rainbow decided to fall asleep. The two ponies cuddled the rest of the night.

Hello everybody I'm back and I know I said I wasn't going to update for a while but I'm BORED here so Merry late Christmas or whatever you celebrate and happy New Years. I hope you like this Chapter. Thank you princessstarships101 for the name and I shout you out again.
Citrus Storm signs out until next time
952 words.