back at work and surprises part 1

iIt has been 2 months since leaving the hospital. Thank you for the 93 reads it means a lot to me.

WARING SUM BAD LANGUAGE

Soarin POV

Rainbow and i were outside doing sum drills. And let me tell that mare is faster that me i hate but what can i do she is so fucking cute. i dont really know why she just is that body rainbow mane and those eyes. i glanced over at rainbow she was doing wing ups. Then a strange looking green thing with wings and orange horns with a unicorn horn in the middle of the horns or antlers things. it was coming toward us.

i said to Rainbow,''hey look up at the sky.''

i saw her face lighten up with joy?

As soon as the create landed i saw rainbow run up and hug it?

i am thinking what is this thing and why it it hugging MY dash. Wait why am i still thinking this after a year and i still have a crush on her one of theses day i am going to ask her out. But i will plan this out later,when there is not a freaking green mutated bug thing flying towards dash and i.

RD POV

''Thorax! what are you doing here?'' i asked

''So this is Wonderbolts HQ nice and i need your help with something Ms. Rainbow dash'

''Sure what is it i will be happy to help a friend how life being a prince'' i said well doing a bow I looked over at Soarin and he laughed but i shot him a glare and he bowed.

''oh plz u dont need to be soo formal and i was wondering if u can help me show my subjects what your element of harmony and if u want to u can bring a friend like maybe the one u were practicing with.''

''Hey Clipper can you help me with the changlings?'' I said and Soarin stood up.

''Sure Crash.''

''Ohh Soarin this is Thorax and Thorax this is Sorain.''

''It is an honer to meet you Soarin.''

''The honer is mine Thorax.''

''Well Rainbow can you guys come in a few weeks?''

''Sure.'' Soarin and I said at the same time.

It was getting close to 3pm so i started to walk away when somepony hoof stop me.

''Hey Rainbow............... i um was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me next week.''

is soarin asking me out?

Cliffhanger i bet you cant wait to see what rainbow says to soarin. i will update in a few days. thank you guys so much.

Bro hoof.