Nightmares

''NO stop plz i beg of u stop'' i said but the back thing would not stop trying to kill me.

''Hey i have u family and u get to see them die right in front of u!'' the voice said.

I sat up in my bed it was just a bad dream i cried softly. wait why is was because my family and my brother that i have not seen in 4 years and soarin was part of my family in my dream. I need some pony im scared. So i took my pillow off of my bed and walked to Soarin's room.

''Rainbow what r u doing awake at this hour?"

''Hey Soar i had a bad dream and i cant sleep.''

Soarin POV

Wow rainbow must be traumatized. i got out of bed and walked to dash. She hugged me and cried softly in my chest. 

''Shh u alright it was just a bad dream.'' i said in a calm voice 

''Can i stay with .............................. you im scared?''

She wants to sleep with me? But why just 2 hours ago i save her. But the pro is i can make her feel better.

''Yes u can sleep with me anything to make u feel better.

RD POV

I waked over to the bed and climed in Soarin right behind me. when we where both in bed he but his wing over me and he was holding me close. I feel so safe now.

''Thank u Soar (yawns) for everything. I closed my eyes.

Soarin POV

I had to hold her close that what my mother did for me. I feel like it is my job to protect her. I looked at dash she is sleeping like an angel fell from heaven. i am sleeping with the love of my life. I want her to be my mare friend so bad but i will give it sum time. i closed my eyes thinking of the dinner that im taking dash of. i fell asleep with the mare of my dream in my safe embrace.

So what do u think i am updating more this week cuz in a week i wont be in town for a week so yeah. Thank u soo much for the 200 reads in less than 12 hours. Thank u.

CS gives u a bro hoof and a hug.