Level 29: Accepting Fate

When I woke up, I took a deep breath to calm myself somehow. When my heartbeat become stable, I look around.

Napataas ang kilay ko.

"Paano ako napunta sa higaan ko? Sa pagkakatanda ko ay nakatulog ako sa sofa kagabi?" tanong ko.

"Finally, you're awake," a voice came out of no where.

My heartbeat beat faster. I inhaled deeply. I frown as I close my eyes for a minute.

Oh Joy!! I don't have guts to face him right now... Not today... Not tomorrow... Not in the future... But damn! This is it!

"Go Away!" I shouted as I pull away the blanket.

"You should eat, come on. I made your breakfast and..."

"I'm not interested!" I cut him off as I walk towards my bathroom.

"Kitten..." he said softly.

'Oh no! That tone. Arghhh! Don't look back Angelica.' I reminded myself.

Before I could have locked the door, he hold it outside.

"Oh please!" I pleaded.

He sighed before giving up.

"Forty minutes or else I'll get you there... Finished or not.."He said.

Well, I can't help but to rolled my eyes. Bossy as ever. Remind me to kick him later.

I spend the rest of my last ten minutes in the corner spacing out.

After that horrible event, two strange men came out and save me and my sister. But they burned the evidences of that tragedy. They burned everything including my mother and the other woman.

They have turned my greatest misery into asked so no one could see it.

I thought they will take care us as their own but they charged our safety with Catholic Sisters saying nothing.

End of my wonderful story.

"Times Up!" he said as he barge in and dash in front of me.

"Hey" he said as he lean to face me.

"What is you game?" I said.

"My... What?..." he asks.

" oh! Come on! What is your game this time? " I asks again.Shock was written all over his face. I laugh.

"Oh please. Don't act that you know nothing. Coz you're to far to become innocent. " I said.

"Kitten.. I... I..."

" Damn! Just Answer me. " I shouted.

There were silence as I look at his face. I was trying to read his facial expression. When his eyes can't meet mine.

I smile.

A smile that was very far from being happy.

" I got it. " I said as I stand and walk towards the door.

I was leaving when he hug me tight from behind.

"Please... No... I beg you.. " he beg.

His voice were sad.

It melt my heart but Giving up was not in my options now.

It's either to escape or to go with the flow.

I shall not give him another chance. Never.

Well... I choose the later. I know. There's a better plan on everything. I shall think first.

" Goodbye for now. " I said as I leave him and walk towards my own Sanctuary.

My heart was pounding as I took steps towards my path.

A path that was the First step of ACCEPTING MY FATE.

--- end of the chapter---

A/n: grabe! Salamat po sa nagVote at sumusuporta sa aking Story.

NaMotivate nio ako. Haha.

Wag po sana kayong magsawa.

God bless