Level 28: I love You always and forever

Previously on SkarbV:

The Girl made her decision.

She placed her lifeless daughter on a table. It was not like any other table. It was painted with the shade of black and white with the strange diamond-cross symbol which it carved for a specific purpose. She placed her baby at the center and spread her arms horizontally. She placed floral scented white and black candles on each vertices of the cross.

Colors are arrange alternately.

She lightened it and turn around and kiss her eldest daughter.

A kiss of goodbye.

" I will give you Marriane as a name. You'll be a protective and loving sister, I saw it in your eyes. You'll do everything just to protect her and keep her safe. You'll be in misery but I know you can do it. Your a tough girl, honey. I know it. And I love you... Always and forever..." she said.

The poor little angel was just staring. No reply but she was looking at her mother just like memorizing every details of her face.

A middle aged woman wearing a long black silk cloak came on the picture out of no where saying, " ITS TIME."

" I know" she simply replied and sighed.

She finally stood up and wear a long white silk cloak.

They walk towards the opposite sides of the table with a golden swiff knife on their hand.

"I don't want to see this... Please stop..." I beg as I cover the view with my hands.

But no one will gonna hear me.

"Angelica... That's the name you deserved. A name like an angel that was so naive, innocent and pure. You'll grow up humble and kind. You may be encounter a lot of misery but through your own determination and dedication, you'll end up standing up again, starting all over again. You're like the sun in the morning and the moon in the night. You will lighten the world to help the people to see the right path towards hope. I love you.. Always.. And forever..." the mother said to her lifeless daughter.

Her words toward the baby melt my heart. She's saying Goodbye. No words could express how my heart aches in hearing those goodbyes.

I look up and saw them staring at each other.

" I Lucifina Marie, mother of Lucifero and Luciff..." the woman in black said.

" I Josefina Marie, the mother of Marriane and Angelica..." she said.

" where all willing to give our lives for this little angel, Angelica, just to come back to life. We, as loving mothers, have no fear in dealing with death just to make her breath to life again. Because it's our destiny... Our fate.. Therefore we shall follow it..." They said in unison.

As they cut thier pulse on thier wrist, they were mumbling prayers.

Prayers which are very familliar.

I saw a tear drops from thier eyes to the heart of the baby.

They let the blood towards the one-inch deap pathlines of the encarveddiamond-cross symbol.

The last thing I saw in thier eyes were something that I didn't expect.

They have no regrets.

A smile.

A sign of happiness...

The Thunder along with the lightning and rain suddenly stop in a strange reason...

It was very quiet...

But it was very cold...

I felt empty...

For somewhat reason, I heard their heartbeat... Their last heartbeats...

It made me feel so stupid.

It prolong my agony.

"Keeping me alive while other's can't."

It's not the hardest situation showing how the cruel the world is.

When their heartbeat stops beating for thier dear life, the sun shine to its brightness as the baby start breathing and her heart start beating.

The two women falls on the ground wearing thier "no regrets" smiles.

I stand up to look the baby.

I saw her eyes closely.

I saw beautiful grey orbs eyes.

I smiled at her as she do the same.

I didn't saw my reflexion on her eyes...

But I saw something or rather remember something...

I look up to see what is she looking at...

Their were white butterflies flying...

I smiled...

It's beautiful...

I look at her again and said...

" that's was my first memories... White butterflies flying around the house..."

She was blessed.

I was blessed.

She and I...

Were very blessed...

To have one life

one body

one soul

and one fate.

The hardest situation is in order for me to live, many lives will be perished first.

For me to live

many people will die first and offer thier lives for me.

Thier lives were my lifeblood.

It was reality.

A cruel reality.

That was my first memory... My first misery...

*********************

I want to hear your reactionsxD