Chapter 1

Its been 13 years since The fight and you've been working hard on your story with Elise while she helped Animals and save them from dying, Your father hasn't been making money and it's starting to get hard for him..You sighed and looked away as Cammy pat your back, You hate knowing he's gonna have to shut Bendy and Boris down.  "I'm sorry sweetie...Bendy and Boris are just sick! Yes they're sick!"

You sighed and walked outside not believing a word your dad said, hugging your knees you started crying and sobbing quietly "Why...Why did this have to happen!? *sniffle* Its not fair...Bendy and Boris are the two friends along with Elise..those three are my only friends..."

Your Father sighed and left to the Animation studio, He walked in after all his workers left and smiled softly once he saw Bendy and Boris "HAi Creator!! What's new!? Can I wear the Little Tutu!? Pwease!!"

He chuckled and pat the whittle demon's head then looked at Boris "Boris...I need to talk to you..."

Boris nodded and raised an eyebrow in confusion then followed your dad while Bendy was thinking about you.

Bendy: POV
I can't stop thinking about her! (Y/N) is just super adorable!! But...she barely watches us anymore..I wonder why she hasn't talked to us, I ran inside and looked for Creator. I didn't know he was gonna do anything to Boris until I heard Creator sobbing quietly, I walked slowly and saw Boris lying on the table not moving at all and Ink on Creator's hands. Ink slowly dropped down my face and cheeks in sadness, I walked to him and tilted my head "Creator...what happened to Boris?"

He sniffles and glances at me "I-I'm so sorry...The people want me to get rid of you and Boris then shut the Ink machine down..I have to kill you-BENDY!?"

I grabbed him with my Ink then threw him down the hole the last guy fell in and died in, I walked to it and smiled my cheeky grin "You're not turning anything off nor will you ever leave...I'll revive Boris and kill you! Bai bai now Creator ~"
I skipped away then took some Ink from the generator and made an Ink heart then revived Boris. Boris gasped and panted then hugged me close, I hugged back and my tail wagged a bit as I grinned nefariously "Hey Boris...I need you to kill Creator pwease! He tried to kill us and stop us from living so I need you to Kill him OK?"

Boris nods and walks off while I watched and giggled then danced around until I heard blood curdling screaming and a deep dark chuckle, Boris came back and dropped Creator in front of me. I clapped and hugged him close "Good job! Now (Y/N) and Elise belong to us!!"

She and She only will be my friend! Along with Elise! We can be a happy family! No one will ever hurt us nor (Y/N)! I can feel it in my Ink!