Chapter 4

I sat alone by the Ink machine, (Y/N) left me...Does she not love me, More tears rolled down my cheeks and I hugged my knees and sobbed softly. I wish I knew...I clutched my fists and I made an Ink heart then made it break "You were my sweetheart....Now you hate me..Its all her fault...I had you in my arms and she stole you from me! That stupid Vivi Ruined everything!! I had you..."

And Then I lost you... I've loved you ever since you were a child! Why did she have to ruin everything by taking you away!? Then Elise....I rubbed my mask as a crack lingered on it, I hate this...I hate my life! Why did he have to betray us!?
I sighed softly remembering what Cammy said and got up, I closed my eyes feeling my heart break then walked to the door of the studio. I smirked and chuckled darkly "She doesn't love me...fine..."

I watched as a Ink heart formed on the ground then broke in half. I didn't seem to care one bit, Ink dripped down my face and I his away in the Shadows awaiting for someone else to come in and to my joy....Someone did come in! I giggled quietly and watched as they walked around, I followed behind them and smiled widely once they saw me. "Hello!"

"AHHH!!!" They screamed and ran away I giggled and followed them,They fell down the hole and screamed loudly.

I giggled and walked towards them and summoned my Inky ax then scraped it to the wall and I started singing

I sung and grinned thinking about My creators..."Its your fault! You are the creator you traitor!"

I danced around and grabbed my cane then twirled around then threw my ax in the air and kicked it to the intruder, Apparently they dodged and kept running...BUT they were smart enough to grab my ax. I ran after them and vanished in the Shadow's then reappeared behind them and smiled widely "STAY AWAY!!"

I dodged my ax and picked up then giggled darkly "That was very stupid of you to throw my own ax at me!"

I raised my ax then swung grinning widely as blood spattered everywhere. Ink dripped over my face and my smile faltered, I shook and fell to my knees then cried. I sobbed and shook as a bunch of tear fell down my eyes and dripped down my body, "Why does everything bad happen to me!?"

She was the only one who made me happy...I just want to hold her in my arms and kiss her all over the place (Don't even think about it) then we could have kids together...I sighed and laid down then closed my eyes and fell asleep.

You: POV

I looked out the window and sighed I want to see Bendy again...I know he misses me...I miss him too, I looked at my note that Elise and I looked at apparently Father had another friend who helped animate with him..Bendy didn't seem to like this other animator. I glanced at Elise "We can't go back....We're gonna have to wait awhile...Sorry (Y/N)"

I felt my heart break hearing that and I nod. I looked down and sighed "I'll be back Bendy...Just be patient.. Please!"