Chapter 18

Boris stared at Ein and spoke softly "Ein...Ein the wolf.."

She nods and looks at him then her ears perked up and twitched a bit "She didn't give me a tail...but I still love my form.."

Tears started to fall from her eyes again then Boris pulled her to a warm loving embrace, her eyes widen then they turned hazel, along with her hair.

"I'm so sorry...I never knew I had a child till now.." Ein nuzzles to his fur then looks up at him as her hazel eyes sparkled and glistened lightly

"Tell me..Tell me what happened back then...please.." She slowly nods and sighs shakily

~~
A long time ago, Joey was a happy man along with Sammy and Henry. The three worked together and made the animation studio- But before then Henry and Sammy got married, And when they got married they had four beautiful daughters. Each one them had names for their personality.

The eldest Cammy; was sweet, loving yet she was rough and strict! The second eldest

Vivi; Was kind, curious and loving soul. One thing is she can be very skeptical when it came to stuff or things that made her feel wary!

The third eldest was Elise; She was what you called a mystery, yet she was sweet, caring and very protective yet very peculiar.

Then there came sweet (Y/N); She was the most sweetest and had a loving heart- No one could say no to her! But she was known to be an outcast at times making her feel lonely.

Rose and Henry would always make sure you were safe while Sammy and Susie would make sure Vivi and Elise were safe, during those years Joey- which may surprise you was a loving man who gained a liking towards (Y/N)

But him and Rose would get into arguments because of it, She never trusted Joey ever since he told her his plans to create Bendy and Boris to please the gods!

Henry on the other hand didn't understand why Rose was so cruel and cold towards Joey. Susie and Sammy always came around during their fights and stopped them....Until Sammy saw Bendy and Joey...Joey knocked him out and erased everything he had cherished...

Ever since then he was cruel towards poor Elise and Vivi! But Vivi had hope, so each night and day her and Elise would clean their home or give Sammy ideas, slowly Sammy started to regain his sense- That was until Elise made a terrible mistake.

--
(Y/N) at the age of 4 and Elise the age of 4 also both explored the animation studio while Rose and Bendy along with the girls big sisters played.  "What dat??"

Elise looks at (Y/N) as she gave a shrug in reply "I don't know. Hm looks like a um...Pentapam!! Remember our teachy swoed us!!"

She then walks ahead and steps in the middle of it, Elise follows and dances around it then something happened. "Um..Elise...I...I don't...fweel.."

(Y/N) pants softly then looks around and things start to blur, she then throws up ink and pants heavily. Elise backs up as a huge ink monster appears then scratches her cheek "OW!"

Elise then runs and helps (Y/N) up as she shakes in fear then black swirls appear on her arms and tiny hearts appear on her shoulders.

The monster then grabs the girls and throws them to the side, Elise screams and tears roll down her cheeks as the monster screeched. Ink splashed on her arms then sizzled on her skin making burnt marks and scratches.

Soon enough (Y/N) gained control and shoved the monster away then yelled "LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE!!!"

Her voiced was dark and scary and her eyes were (purple/black/yellow/red),The monster then dissolves into ink and goes on her skin on her chest creating a bow with a eye on it.

Joey and Sammy then came around and their eyes widen "They...They saw to much!!"

Elise then noticed blood on Sammy and Joey's hands "Daddy...where's mommy?"

Joey grunts and grabs a knife while Sammy stayed quiet, tears suddenly rose in her eyes and she screamed "YOU KILLED HER! I HATE YOU! YOU HURT US THEN YOU KILLED MY MOMMA!"

Vivi and Cammy came around the corner and both 10 and 11 year olds gasped then grabbed the two younglings and ran ahead.

Bendy and Rose got up quickly then saw the girls run to the exit! "Stay here..."

Rose leaves Bendy behind as he tried following her but then stayed, Rose closed her eyes as she heard what Elise said and sighed "Rest in peace...Susie.."

Rose then goes to the four younglings and kisses their heads "Take care of each other...okay??"

Cammy and Vivi nod then notices tears in Rose's eyes, (Y/N) then wipes her tears away and smiles thinking she'd come back. But Rose quickly pushed them out the door and waited....

~~
Bendy watched as everything came together, tears rolled down his cheeks and he looks away "...."

Gently he clutched (Y/N)'s scarf and ran ahead out of fear...but in the end Joey caught him and erased his along with Sammy's memories. But Sammy suffered worse than that- for he got covered in ink and ended up living downstairs in a inky....dark...abyss...he had to call a body...

Henry soon enough found out about his wife's death and was heartbroken. Non one told him what had really happen, Cammy was to traumatized and Vivi...she barely spoke anymore...Elise...just kept it a secret and wore bandages on her arms while (Y/N) wore a scarf and bandages.

No one talked about Rose and Susie's death ever since, (Y/N) was getting worse over the years and she was uncomfortable with herself and people.

Elise....She would always cry each night or sit outside praying and watching the stars.

........No one not even Bendy remembered nor did anyone know about (Y/N) and her curse...

~~

Back in the world of toons, Mickey and Oswald were conversing about Bendy "I don't know...should we go and help the guy out, I mean he did help us!"

Oswald grumbles "Yea but at the same time he caused us trouble! Besides, We can't we'll just cause trouble!"

Mickey shakes his head "That's only if another creator sees us! And that won't happen! Trust me buddy! Now let's ho help our old pal Bendy okay?

Oswald smiles and nods "Sure bro, let's go help Bendy."