Chapter 5

Its been 5 months and the news has been blowing up with people going missing, You knew what was going on and gripped your hands close. You had to see him-No you want to see him! It broke your heart how your therapist and Elise wouldn't allow you to go there that much,But today you've had enough! You're going to see Bendy and the Ink machine! You were going to help Ink and make sure no one hurts him "I need to help him...Yes! Tonight I'll help him!"

(Warning its gonna get fluffy!!)

That sounded like a plan! That night you got up and grabbed a knifu (To end a lifu XD) and some food just in case. As you walked outside you glanced back at the house and shook your head, You kept moving forward not noticing you were being followed. As you made it to the animation studio you were pinned to the wall, you were about to scream until this man covered your mouth. "Scream and I'll kill ya!"

You whimpered as you felt his hands trail down your waist, The man chuckled darkly and rubbed your shoulder. "P-Please let me go!

He growled and forced you to look at him and leaned in to kiss you, You glared and kneed him in the place where the sun didn't shine. He growled and smacked you then ripped part of your shirt off "N-No don't touch me!!"

You squirmed and kicked him back then grabbed your knife and stabbed him in the chest, he grunt and tried grabbing you. You squeaked and ran away then opened the animation studio and ran to the Ink machine. "Its...all in my head..."

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you shook in fear, you felt so violated and disgusted with yourself and humans. "I'm no better than them...Heh..It'd make since if Bendy hated me..."

Bendy: POV
I heard the door slammed and peeked out only to see...(Y/N)!?!? I smirked and grabbed my ax getting ready to kill her but I stopped, her shirt was ripped apart and she looked so...scared,violated and sad...She just couldn't stop shaking. I heard her mumble something about me, I heard another slam from the door and glanced back "Sweetheart ~ come out~"

I peeked out and saw some guy with a shred of your shirt!? I growled and grinned then his away and watched him carefully 'He wants to hurt what belongs to me...I'll kill him!'

(Y/N) seemed to have heard him and tried hiding, she shook in fear and hugged her knees. This bastard nearly raped you! "He'll die early...No one messes with a cheeky devils lover~"

I appeared in front of the guy and raised my ax, He backed up and punches me. I dodged and swing my ax on his arm then pin him down and wrap ink around him. "Don't you ever touch my (Y/N) again! As for your punishment... DEATH SHALL BE YOUR PUNISHMENT!!!"

I slowly drowned him in my Ink and giggled madly then walked away,I walked in the Ink machine room and sat by (Y/N). I gently rubbed her hair and she jumped up then hugged me and shook in fear. "Don't worry my sweetheart, he's gone. "

She nods and I lift her chin gently then kiss her passionately, she kissed back? I wrap my arms around her waist. She shivers feeling my tongue rub against hers, we both pull back and I kiss her neck and trail my tongue on it.

You: POV

I mewled softly and gently held his shoulders while he only licked my neck more then bit it gently, I shivered and moaned he straddled my hips and nuzzles my shoulder. "B-Bendy~"

He hums softly and kisses my shoulder and kisses my chest, Why was he so gently to me? He's never acted like this before...I closed my eyes as pleasure erupted my body.

I woke up! In...my bed? I looked around and Elise was sitting by me "You wouldn't stop squirming in your sleep so I had to rub a warm cloth on you to calm you down."

It...was just a dream!? Tears rolled down my cheeks and I shivered "How long was I asleep?"

She looked away and sighed "Three weeks...the mission cases are starting to get worse..I think Bendy is the cause of this...We should go see him tomorrow."

Much to my oblige I agreed and smiled "Thanks Elise...Boris and Bendy are waiting for us!"

She giggles and blushes "Yep! Are husband's are waiting!"