Chapter 22

(Y/N) slowly woke up and her eyes widen at what she saw, Bendy in his demon form and Alice was sitting next to him humming softly as she swings her feet back and fourth ".....So...Alice...won't you help beat Henry in this game?"

'Game? What game' she stays silent as they spoke then Alice smiles sweetly "Henry left for so long....I don't think I'll be able to forgive him..."

As soon as she said that a small chuckle escaped the ink demon "Then you know what to do...sooth him with your sweet voice."

She gets up and walks away then she stops "....What about Boris?"

Bendy only gave her the silent treatment then he dissolves away leaving both Alice and (Y/N) alone, she sighs softly then she goes back to walking ahead.

(Y/N) quickly got in front of her and gets ready to question her but she only phased through her "...What!?"

"What does this mean...what's going on!?" She quickly walks around then she runs into the room where her and Bendy met last time and saw Henry.

"....D-Dad...Boris?" Henry stares at Boris then he speaks also "Boris?"

Boris nods then he shows him a crow bar and smiles.

Suddenly everything turned black and (Y/N) starts drooling Ink, she covers her mouth and curls up as she throws up more ink. (Y/N) looked up then her eyes widen as she sees her dad run down the hall away from Bendy.

She tries to get up but she was pulled back down by some ink, A scream escaped her as the ink pulled her down, Henry pants softly then he sees Alice's post and opens it.

He quickly closed the door and waits for everything to cool off, (Y/N) sat there then her eyes widen as Bendy swarms towards him and everything goes black.....She looks around and close her eyes as Alice sang softly in the dark.

Suddenly....A film was turned on, (Y/N) stares and watches Bendy walk down the road with a basket, a small giggle escaped her then she laughs softly as him and Boris get into a tiny fight.

(Y/N) watched some more then she stops smiling as a shadow loomed over Bendy "......What?"

Everything turned off....It was a Tombstone Picnic~!