Chapter 24

As Boris and (Y/N) walked down the hall she noticed a safe house? she glanced at Boris then he walks ahead past her ".....Bor Bor, I know you did not just ignore my questioning look!"

He only made a small huff noise making her roll her eyes as she followed him, she then saw a small light and grabbed it "...Odd...couldn't we just have used some flashlight...but smaller..Never mind I can't complain...I need to save the others."

The female and Cartoon walked through the dark mechanic hall then they stop as they hear crawling through the vents ".....Alright...creepy crawling in the vent...wonderful- Boris shut up and stop laughing!" She huffed as Boris laughed then he gained his composure and walked beside her to....a dead end. 'Great.'

--

"....Did they have this!? Joey...Dad...Mother...Everyone...What the heck have you all been keeping from Elise and I?" 'Ah I must tell you, Elise may or may not have been created as a cartoon...it's all a mix up for me...since apparently Susie and Sammy were never married in this timeline...nor was your Mother and Henry....Rose or Linda to break things down is your mother....or sister...I don't know...'

"What!? So-" (Y/N) stopped as humming was heard throughout the heavenly toys area "....." 'Ah~ The Angel herself....What a little twat!' 

The confused female just moved forward ignoring her ink demon twin, she smiled at the Plushies then she stared at the Alice Angel plushies ".....What happened to Alice?"

'HAH that so called Angel from above can't even get her fame up! Her and Susie have been messing around and-' "That's ALL I wanted to know! Susie isn't a twat-"

'OH shut up! She is a stupid twat! She was replaced and what makes things even more bad upon her is her little talk with the big man or should I say another idiot who dreams to much...Both Joey and Henry are nothing but foolish traitors!' (Y/N) stayed silent the whole time as she walked ahead, she then noticed a huge room full of plushies. She sighed and fixed the toy machine up once she saw there were toys blocking the gears up.

"Oh...A recording...By Shawn Flynn...oh I remember him I loved his voice.." (Y/N) pressed the record button and a loud Irish voice blasted through the recorder 'I don't be seein' what the big deal is.

So what if I went and painted some of those Bendy dolls with a crooked smile? 

That's sure no reason for Mr. Drew to be flyin' off the handle at me. And if he really wanted to be so helpful, he could be tellin' me what I'm to be doin' with this warehouse I got full of that Angel whatchamacallit! Not a scrap of that mess be-a sellin'! 

Probably have to melt it all down to be rid of it all.'

(Y/N) covered her mouth and stood there as it turned off, Her ink demon started cackling loudly then it mocked her 'Susie isn't a Twat! Alice is a beautiful Angel whom is just as famous as Bendy! Those stupid thoughts in your head shall be crushed by his words~'

She just stayed silent then she started playing with that ink ball, first it turned into Bendy....then Boris, then the Ink Machine...then Alice...then back to Bendy...(Y/N) kept it at Bendy then she walked towards the lever and pulled it down making the shelves move to the side again "....."

(Y/N) then grabs all three of Bendy, Boris and Alice's plushies and puts them in her bag- "....Where did I get this?" 'Ughhhh!!! you are so stupid!! Linda gave that to you as a gift and you carry that everywhere jeez I thought you had SOME memory of your childhood...'

(Y/N) walks ahead towards the door, she opens it and looks around "This is Susie's post-Woah...what happened to the lights-" 'Shhhh do you hear her...the beautiful Angel is singing~'