Chapter 17

Elise stared as Alice walked ahead, guilt rushed over her as Alice questioned her about Bendy "Where's Bendy? Where's my dear sweet little brother?"

Tears ran down her cheeks "Its my fault! I killed him ALL BECAUSE I LET MY FATHER GET THE BEST OF ME!"

She cried and fell to her knees letting out all the tears she's bottled up "It was my fault (Y/N)'s the way she is! Its my fault my sister and I became orphans! Its my fault that Bendy and Boris are suffering! EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT!"

"That enough!" Elise opened her eyes and felt a hand caressing her cheek Alice then got on one knee and kissed her head

"I've always forgiven you my sweet innocent child...Susie would even agree.." Elise's eyes widen then more tears fell and she cried in Alice's arms

Alice smiled softly then rubbed her head gently- But what about Joey and Sammy?- That question roamed in Elise's head, she looked up at Alice "Where's... Where's dad and Joey?"

Alice's eyes drip ink a little an she hums softly "Let's just say that I took care of them...for now. They'll return later on.."

Bendy: POV

My eyes glowed red as the inklings bit me or scratched my face, a screech escaped my mouth then I exploded with ink killing all of them quickly! A huff left my mouth and I slowly got up.

"Elise....You betrayed my trust!" I clutched my fists as my face dripped ink- How much hell must I go through just to have my lover by my side!?

~~

(Y/N) pants and held her head as her irises turned black and her eyes dripped ink, Boris held her close while Ein and Goldie bought her some water or they wiped a hot towel on her face.

"Wh-Whats happening to me!?" Ein stayed silent as she watched your pitiful form, disillusionment ran all over her eyes and she sighed

"Joey may know why...and so do I...(Y/N).. Let me tell you a story about why you are what you are now...but let's start with this...It was all Elise's fault!"

You closed your eyes and shook your head not wanting to- No you wouldn't believe it! Boris growled "ELISE would never put any harm on (Y/N)!"

Ein sneered and chuckled darkly "See you know your Elise as a sweet innocent and quite naive yet curious lady...but we see her as a BACKSTABBING LITTLE BRAT WHO SHOULD'VE DIED!"

Boris growled more and his eyes turned into X's and his head dripped ink, quickly (Y/N) jumped in "STOP FIGHTING! Both of you! You both are family and you're snarling at each other like animals!!!"

Tears suddenly rolled down Goldie's eyes and she whimpered then sobbed and burst out crying. (Y/N) sighed softly and weakly picked her up then walked out of the room "Both of you make up! You have 30 minutes and when I get back YOU BOTH HAD BETTER MADE UP!"

A shiver ran down the two's spines after (Y/N) left to tend to her child. "So...you wanna know why I hate...her so much..?"
Boris nods slowly and Ein sighs then tears up "She left me alone...you and her were my parents..."

His eyes widen then he looks down "...Ein...Ein the wolf."