(Chapter 5✨)

Two Chapters in a day.

Last chapter was all about Algee so y'all could see what happened when he went home🤗

Anyways Without Further Ado Lets Get Into This Chapter ✨✨😌

April 13th

Makaiyah

It's been a couple of weeks since the party and Algee's Ex wolfin with me on social media.I would have kept it to myself because that's how I was raised;however, when she threatened me that's when I had to say something.

I would have kept it to myself because that's how I was raised;however, when she threatened me that's when I had to say something

Ever since that day I got a lot of followers because she wanted to throw shots

Ever since that day I got a lot of followers because she wanted to throw shots.I haven't said anything because I want a job when I graduate, if I'm cursing and acting a fool I can kiss it goodbye. I don't understand the point of her keep coming for me and then had the nerve to threaten me. If she knew better she'll do better because I may be quiet but I'll still beat a bitch ass. I been through so many fights growing up it's ridiculous so if her bad built ass think she can whoop my ass she can try. I talked to the guys a lot since that day. Me and Algee are like best friends because I give him advice on whatever he need help with. I was currently trying to make sure I got everything ready for graduation. I wanted to cry over how I got so far in this process just yesterday it felt like I started college. I wanted to decorate my cap but I don't know how just yet.