(Chapter 4✨)

Been away for a while because classes tiring 😪😤 I'm ready for summerrrrr (even though I don't have my summer body😭💀)

But anyways on with the story‼️‼️ Make sure  y'all interact with the story and etc so I know you like it... With out further ado let's get into the chapter ✨✨✨✨

March 20,2018
(The Next Morning After The Party)
Algee

•••••March 20,2018 (The Next Morning After The Party)Algee

 I woke up to my phone vibrating like crazy, I don't really remember nothing because of how much we were drinking

I woke up to my phone vibrating like crazy, I don't really remember nothing because of how much we were drinking. I looked at my phone and cursed under my breath from the messages Aaliyah sent me. I quickly jumped up but didn't see no of the boys around me. I heard laughing in the back so I walked towards the voices. I walked into somebody room to see Marley, Makaiyah,and the guys.

"Look who up!" Keith said loudly when I winced at pain.

"Damn why you gotta be loud," I said rubbing my head while closing my eyes,"how long y'all been up?"I looked at everybody the shrugged their shoulders.

"About an hour maybe," Marley said scooting over so I can join the bunch.

"Aaliyah gonna kill me," I said sitting down on the.

"Who is Aaliyah?" Kaiyah asked looking up from her phone.

"His girlfriend," Luke answered before I could.

Kaiyah looked wide eyed and look towards me. " I got you in trouble?" She asked biting her lips like she was upset.

"It was just a dance," Marley snorted laughing.

"Well to her it wasn't what happen last night?" I remember some things but my memory was blurry. Jah handed me his phone and showed me the snaps from last night. It showed everything from when they blind folded her to when the dance was over.

"If y'all recorded all of that why she mad ?"
I kept looking at the video in a trance over how her body was moving to the beat.

"Because you her nigga and you had a girl dancing on you ," Yazz said throwing a pillow at my face.

I texted her back and let her know I was on the way. I shook my head because she crazy and I know for a fact she'll burn my shit.Last night was fun once if I couldn't remember anything but the way she was dancing I'll let her do it again.

"I think we need to go guys," I said scratching my head standing up from the bed.

"But we was having fun," Kaiyah and Keith groaned at the same time.

"Yea, but my shit going to be burnt if we don't leave," I shrugged my shoulders.

After 10 minutes everybody walked to the front so that we could go and the girls wanted to say goodbye. We put our shoes on and walked towards the door.

"We should hang again," Marley said. Kaiyah nodded agreeing with her.

" Maybe next time you can bring your girl so she won't be mad," Kaiyah said while everybody laughed with her.

"We'll see," I gave them a hug and walked out the door.

"Best friend you got my number right?" Keith asked Kaiyah. She shook her head yes and hugged him. When everyone got in the car it was silent probably because they know I'm about to die when I get home.

"You want me to drop you right off or you want to get your car ?" Keith asked me pulling out of the complex.

"Hell it don't matter to me," I shrugged. Either way right sound too long to get to the house.

"Ight," he shrugged and kept driving.

I jumped up once I felt a tap on my shoulders.Hell I didn't even know I fell asleep.

"We here," Luke said looking back at me.

"Call us if you need anything," Yazz said as I hop out the car.

"Ight," I hit the hood and walked towards the apartment.I didn't know what to expect but I was cautious. I didn't bother looking at my phone through social media and whatever but she probably said something on there. Soon as I walked through the door I seen she was sitting in my king chair.

"Took you long enough to come home," She said with tears running down her face.

"What are you crying for ?" I asked confused because the tears wasn't necessary.

"You cheated!" She screamed. "And had the nerves to put it on Snapchat." I shook my head laughing. "Nothings funny Algee,"she wiped her tears.

"It is because it was a dare, and she didn't know who she was picking." I laughed ." She danced on me and that was it we continued to play the game until we were tired. The guys and I spent the night in the living room because we were too drunk."

"So where y'all sleep?" She asked not believing me.

"In the living room on the floor while Marley and Kaiyah were in their room with the door locked." I explained to her carefully.

"Who the one who danced on you ?" She asked.

"Kaiyah," I told her.

"Did you know her before then ?" I shook my head no which was true I met her last night.
She slapped me and told me I was lying. She ran into the kitchen and I followed after her.

"Aaliyah what are you doing?" I furrowed my eyebrows because she was in the knife drawer. She turned around with the biggest knife we had and came running towards me.
I ran towards the bedroom where I kept my gun for safety.

" Why can't you love me !!!" She yelled running in the room but stopped when she seen the gun.

"Why are you crazy ?" I asked. " Put that damn knife down." She put it down and I grabbed it from the bed. " I don't want to be with you if you act like this and I didn't even cheat you can't even trust me when I tell you what happen, them damn girls are not even like that and I'm mad you believe I'll do something like that," I huffed and looked at her," They even invited your ass somewhere once they found I had a damn girlfriend !! But I don't no more." I shook my head and grabbed some clothes so I can take a shower. " Be gone when I get out the shower," I said walking towards the bathroom.

"But Baby," she pleaded through her tears. I ignored her and step into the shower. I sighed and thought about what just happened. Was it the right thing to do or not.

Okay So This Chapter was all about Algeeee😊
Vote,Comment, Share to Others
Thank you guys for reading this book.😊❤️

- KharismaDoll✨❤️