✨Chapter 11✨

Keith

I laid in my bed contemplating everything and if I really wanted to talk to Marley. She's been calling me and texting me but I left her on do not disturb because I wasn't feeling it. For the last two days she been on Twitter throwing shots but was calling me nonstop. Her and Kaiyah got into it real big over this whole thing because Marley acting an ass.

Like Kaiyah haven't been home since their big fight,she been staying at Algee's. I don't know if I should get back with Marley and have a talk with her or just leave her alone all in all. I'm trying to be the nice guy and think hard on this because I didn't want this to impact the group and divide us. I'm not going to think alone on this I need to talk to Kaiyah so I can see a girl point of view.

"Heyyyyy Bestfriend," she said smiling when she picked up.

"Heyyyyy best friend, where my brother at?"

She tilted the camera and he was laying on her lap sleep. I laughed and told her I need to talk about something.

"Wassup baby boy?"

"I want to make up with Marley but I don't want to be together not right now. She does too much , if she wanted space because she felt I was smothering her than that's fine but she act like she knew what I wanted. I was fine being around her almost everyday like I wanted to learn her and get to know her and I could do that being in her presence."

"Well Keith, I'm not taking up for her because she being stupid but I do know her, she didn't want you guys to break up because you became tired of her since you guys were under each other 24/7. Y'all need to express what y'all feel together because you feel one way and she think another way."

"Yea but how can I have a relationship with someone who gets twitter fingers when something happens? I understand saying something sometimes but every fucking thing tho...naw I don't like that."

"I'm glad you actually thinking about this and making a grown man decision before acting on your feelings. "

"Well that's how I was taught guh," I laughed and she joined me.

"Y'all talk too much," I heard Algee mumble hitting Kaiyah with a pillow.

"Boy!" she punched him in the arm.

"Y'all abusive," I joked.

"Mhmm nigga and you in your feelings," Algee said snatching the phone from Kai.

"Whatever wats good nigga?"

"Shit,chilling with my lady bug. You still trying to figure out what you want to do with Marley?"

"Ye-" I was interrupted with my doorbell ringing. "Hold on."

I looked through the peephole to see Marley standing outside my door.

"Who is it ?" Algee and Kaiyah asked.

"Marley," I looked one more time.

"Well call us and let us know what happens." I agreed and hung up the phone.

                         Here we go.

Marley

I got tired of Keith not answering or reacting to the tweets. I put on my big girl panties and decided to come over so we can talk. I heard voices on the other end of the door but it took a min for him to open up the door. Which that started to piss me off like who he got over here.
Before I could beat on the door again he opened the door.

"Why are you here?" he asked standing in the door to where I couldn't get in.

"To talk," I shrugged.

"Don't be showing up unannounced," he moved out the way and let me in.

"Why?"

"You not my lady," he shrugged and that shit hurt deeply.

"Oh," I dragged my words and sat down.

"Wassup?"

"What we doing?" I asked.

"I'm just chilling and you tweeting on twitter," he shrugged and sat comfortably in the couch.

"This is not funny I wanna talk Keith," tears was starting to weld up in my eyes.

"I don't want to talk Marley, when I wanted to talk you wanted to do too much and i don't have time for that right now. I'll call you when I'm done thinking."

"But Keith," I started to cry and he just sat there like a rock.

"You can leave whenever you ready but I'm not talking about that today. That's for another day." I got up quickly and left.

I needed to talk to somebody so I decided to call Kaiyah.  Obviously she still mad at me because she didn't even answer me. Right now I'm hurt that everybody doesn't want to be bothered with me and ignoring me.

I sucked up the tears and went home to watch movies while eating junk.

           I'm guess I'm better by myself.

Kaiyah

I seen Marley calling me but I ignored it. I love her but she really pissed me off with what she did. She feel like whatever she do we supposed to be cool with it and that's not the case. It's on who is right and who is wrong in the situation. I don't have time to be arguing over something so stupid.

"Why you ain't answer?" Algee asked.

"I don't have time for the bullshit," I shrugged and snuggled in his neck.

"This too much for real y'all need to talk,"

"We will when she cool down for good ," I said.

This is something she needs to fix with me and Keith. She said shit that poked a soft spot with me and just calling not going to fix that shit.

                      It's all with time.

How y'all feel about how Keith handled that?
How y'all feel about Marley at this point?
Do y'all think Kaiyah should just apologize?

COMMENT.VOTE.SHAREEEEEEE✨✨
-Kharismadoll ✨❤️