Sneak Peak: Ghost✨

"Hey stranger, hey big head
I ain't seen you in a minute, where you been at?
Are you busy? You know what's up
It's 3am, are you tryna get up
Cause I'm in the mood
Right now, I need it right now
Don't overthink what we do
In a moment, it's just a moment, yeah
I'm ghost
I ain't tryna fall in love with you
I just need you for a night or two
I'm ghost
I'm ghost
I ain't tryna fall in love with you
I just need you for a night or two"

I woke up from the late night fuck, I grabbed my clothes and threw them on without waking up the man.I searched for his wallet to get my money up out of him. I counted four hundred....what a broke bitch. I left out of his house and walked down the street to my frequent uber.

"Hey Sky," Shelia said passing me the bud.

"Hey Shelia,"I hit the blunt and passed it back to her.

I always use Shelia as my uber because she always look out for me. She there when I need her to be, I always text her before we fuck so she can get me at a certain time.

"How much you get tonight?" She asked as usual.

"$100,he was a broke bitch," I shrugged and rested my head on the window.

"One day your going to hit the jackpot and I want a little something," she chuckled which made me laugh with her.

"One day Shelia,one day," I sighed and closed my eyes for the rest of the ride.

I dropped out of college when I didn't have the funds to continue. That's why I do what I do so I can go back and finish so I could my granny proud. Now I'm not a stupid broad that don't wear condoms when fucking a stranger. I make sure I do that and get tested every two weeks but not at the same clinic.I wanted to be a school teacher but that more than likely changed now.I now want to be a MUA and get famous from doing different people makeup like special effects and etc.

"Be good Sky," I felt Shelia pat my thigh so I lifted my head from the window.

"Thank you Shelia," I handed her $20 and hoped out of the car.

I headed to my apartment complex which was located in the worst part of the hood. They were called Grove Heights , and mostly broke busted ass people stay here....... I'm just broke. I looked at my phone and seen it was 1:45am. I rushed into the house with my hand on the trigger of my gun. I have work in the morning at 10. I add the three hundred to my $1,200 in the jar. I had to get up early so that I can put that in my savings , I stuffed the $80 in my wallet.

I'm Skylar,I like to be a ghost I don't like to stay long.
Welcome to my world as a ghost.