Chapter 17✨

Makaiyah

I finally told Algee I was thinking about moving for the research studies. I couldn't tell if he was happy or upset about it. We haven't talked in a week which is throwing me off because we always talk about everything and he is blocking me out. I laid in my bed thinking if I wanted to talk about me wanting to move or if I just want to be content with being alone right now. I didn't tell nobody yet besides Algee, but he is making it hard to tell anybody from the way he is acting. He obviously thinks I'm moving for good which isn't the case. I would be in Atlanta for a semester and I could still have the lease with Marley. I don't know why he feel like he can't come with me for a while then come back here.

Kaiyah: WE need to talk ............

I threw my phone on the bed and waited on him to text back which he didn't. I started to think all bad thoughts because he always texts me with in the first few minutes. I started watching Jane the Virgin to take up time. My heart raced because I finally felt my phone vibrate his set vibration.

🖤A❤️: You already made your decision WITHOUT ME

A tear escapes my face knowing that I hurt him, and I didn't want to go through this.

Kaiyah: but I didn't tho

🖤A❤️: Heard

I turned my phone completely off and just decided to go to sleep. I didn't decide ok going, but I had one now. Push me for no damn reason so I'm going to leave, and nobody can change my damn decision.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Algee

With everything that's going on I don't know what to do because I don't know what to think. I want everything to be simple yet it's not and it might not ever be. Kaiyah had me fucked up because she act like she just didn't want to go to school when we just talked about it. I am not doing long distance and I need her to understand that, but she doesn't. I don't want to break up with her, but I also don't want to be away from her too long. I got up out of my bed and threw on some clothes, so I can go over to Kaiyah's house. I called Keith so that he could get Marley out of the house while I talk to Kaiyah.

"Ayo"

"Wassup Keith, I need a favor."

"Wassup?'

"I need you to get Marley out of the house,"

"For what?"

"I got to talk to your friend and I don't think she told yall yet so I'm not."

"She pregnant?"

"No nigga" I laughed. "I told you I'm not telling you."

"Ight cool cool, hope yall solve whatever yall got going on"

'Ight bet."

I rode around for an hour before actually going to Kaiyah's house. I bang on the door for the longest before she decided to open the door.

"Fuck You banging on the door for?" she ask snatching the door open.

"Because I can," I shrugged. She tried to slam the door but I stop the door.

"What you doing here," she rolled her eyes and opened the door.

I walked in and closed the door behind me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Makaiyah

I went to my room and Algee followed behind me. To say I'm pissed is an understatement like  how you want to be nonchalant then show up unannounced. I ignored him while he sat and looked at me.

 I ignored him while he sat and looked at me

"So you don't wanna talk now?"

"No."

"Buuuuuut,"

I let out a huge breath because niggas wanna change their mind when they feel like it

"What we talking about Algee?" I rolled my eyes and turned towards him. " Because obviously you made my decision for me and that's fine. I'll leave your ass alone and move just cause your stubborn ass feels like I kept something away from you when I didn't."

"YOU DID!" I snapped my fingers in his face, " You did tho."

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me,"  my nose flared , " anyways I didn't motherfucker you felt the need to be a big bitch when I brought it up. What we not going to do is sit here and blame meeeeeeeee for everything."

I threw my phone towards his face but he moved.

"Chill, Chilllll" he grabbed my wrist.

"Fuck you," I said through my teeth.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wassssssup you guys Ik it's been a minute but I'm done with school for now😛😛😊

COMMENT VOTE SHAREEEEE
- KharismaDoll ✨❤️