✨Chapter 10✨

Donnnnnnnt say nothing about it being late 😂 it's still  Sunday.

Lets get into the story🤗

Marley

"I'm not about to argue with you!" I yelled at Keith because he was starting to piss me all the way off.

"Then get me to understand why the fuck YOU brushed me off these last two days then Marley."

"Becauseeee," I began to whine because I was tired trying to explain why I did that. He really act like we don't see each other everyday for the last few months of being together. Damn I'm trying to make sure we stay together but he want to argue over this shit.

"Because nothing," he was getting mad and I seen it all over his face. I wanted to laugh so bad but I didn't want to start more shit.

"Keith you making a big ass deal for no damn reason," I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed," damn you act like two days were going to kill you....YOU ACT LIKE TWO DAYS WERE GOING TO BE THE LAST FUCKING DAYS WE WERE GOING TO SEE EACH OTHER."

At this point I was getting irritated and I already knew Kaiyah and Algee heard us.

" Stop acting like a bitch," he said and baby let me tell I didn't think twice about slapping the shit out of him.

" You got me alllll the fucked up," I was rowdy and I don't think I was going to calm down.

When Kaiyah and Algee heard the slap they came in quickly. Kaiyah grabbed me and tried to pull me out the room. I knew she got scared because she felt like he was going to hit me back but I knew he wouldn't.

"Y'all need to calm down," Kaiyah said pulling me into the living room.

" I don't need to do shit ," I said to her. " HE NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH MADE NIGGA!" I yelled so he could hear me.

"Bitch I would slap the shit out of you Marley," Kaiyah said clearly getting upset, " You need to chill like for real, that boy ain't did nothing but showed you he cared you gotta stop that." She rolled her eyes and sat back.

"Man whatever," I crossed my arms and sat back too.

Keith

Man I was furious at this point. She better be glad my mom taught me right because I should've hit her ass back. Damn she pissed me all the way off and I'm starting to think this was an mistake.

Algee kept me in Marley room so I could calm down. I want her to know I care but she not about to push me away. I'll push her away before she pushes me away.

"Nigga .. you good ?" Algee asked shaking his head.

" Yea I'm straight I'm Finna go," I stood up looking for my keys, " You stay with your girl and y'all have fun. "

I walked out the room with Algee following behind me. Once we got into the living room I didn't say anything to Marley but said goodbye to Kaiyah. I stared at Marley intently before I spoke.

"We done ," I opened the door and left.

While walking down the stairs I heard Marley calling out my name but I didn't bother turning around. I felt my phone vibrate but I was hesitant to look at it.

BFF❤️: You did the right thing by walking away I know what you're doing so I support it but know it can either go two ways

Keith: 🤞🏽❤️

I pulled off and made it home within 20 minutes. I was so hurt but I wasn't going to react on feelings. I knew what I was doing and I knew it'll work out the right way.

I get on twitter and started scrolling down. I seen Marley name so I retweeted it.

@CoverGirl_Mars: Wasted my time on a wasteful ass person 😒😡

If she felt like that was going to help her sleep at night, I'll let her continue doing what she doing.

      If only she would understand.

How y'all feel about this chapter?
Who was wrong ?

COMMENT. LIKE. SHAREEEEE❤️✨
-Kharismadoll