Chapter 15✨

Hi my babies❤️

 Make sure you guys read Strict new chapter will be coming soon

Keith

I waited and waited to see if Marley would text back she just playing but she wasn't. It's been a week and she haven't been in contact with me. Gee said he heard some nigga in the room when him and Kai was leaving. I'm convinced she trying to give me space but I didn't want her to move on.

I whipped out my phone so I can text to see if she wanted to hang.

Keith: Hey are you busy today?

Marley💕: No just chilling......why

Keith: I want to hang for the day if you want..we can do whatever you want.

Marley💕: that's fine it don't matter to me

Keith: You act like you don't wanna do nothing so we don't have to 🤷🏿‍♂️

Marley💕: I'll be ready soon🙄

I threw my phone to the side and tried to think if I wanted what I had on or get dressed. Not knowing what she wanted to do I'll just keep what I got on. I sat around until I felt like getting up and headed out the door.

I was about to knock on the door before I seen a nigga coming out the door.  I scrunched my face up and look at him crazy.

"Wassup dude," he lifted his hand and tried to slap hands with me.

I nodded and brush passed him going into the girls house.

"BESTFRIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND," Kai yelled while running to me before she jumped on me.

"Wassup Nugget," we did our handshake.

"I didn't know you were coming this early," I heard Marley voice from the back.

"I texted you an hour ago,"I said grabbing Kai and tossing her over my shoulders.

"Put me dowwwwwn," she started to get scared and hit my back lightly. I threw her down on her bed and rushed out her room.

I knocked on Marley door before walking in. I scrunched up my face without knowing it.

"Smells Like sex in here," I said before tooting my lips back up.

"No it don't," she sprayed air freshener anyways.

At that moment I wanted to leave and leave her ass alone for good . I don't have time for bull shit already because she don't have to lie for me.

"Makaiyah!" I yelled.

"Yes?!"

"Come here!"

I heard her feet coming towards Marley room. "Yes?"

"Wanna go do something today?"

"I don't wanna be third wheeling,"

"Call Algee," Marley suggested.

"Null it'll just be you and I  Kaiyah," I said adjusting myself on Marley dresser.

"The hell."

" I thought y'all was hanging out," Kaiyah said pointing towards us.

"Null she had enough nigga attention." I shrugged and looked down at my phone.

I wanted to update so it's short but it's like an filler chapter before we skip a head a little🤗🤗

COMMENT VOTE SHAREEEEEE❤️✨

-Kharismadoll