Chapter 19✨

3Months into the research

Makaiyah

"Arianaaa!" I yelled through the house as I carried my heavy ass book bag and some Chinese food.

"Kaiiiiiyah," she yelled pimping walking out her room. I laughed at her retarded self.

"Help me !" I yelled because I felt my legs becoming weak. She ran over and helped me grabbing the food looking through it .

"Ouu so you do love me," she cheesed hard and pulled out her shrimp lo mein.

"I don't know about all that," I laughed throwing my book bag on the recliner. I grabbed my phone and called Keith since I haven't heard from my bestest.

"Yee!" He answered the FaceTime cheesing.

"Hey sexy face," I laughed as he lift his brows up and down. "Are you busy?"

"Never for my Kaiyah,"he said looking shocked, " how your research coming?"

"It's going better now since I finally got a break through but forget that how's everything with you and everybody," I asked stuffing a shrimp in my mouth.

"Screenshot!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes I forgot I can't eat how I want to when I call him. I seen a head a peak over the phone and I seen Keith kinda shift the phone. " She called me not you nigga."

"Hey whoever you are!" I said anyways not knowing who it was.

"Wassup," I heard Algee voice in the background. Apart of me wanted to smile but I just nodded my head.

"Anyways when you coming back home?" Keith asked while rolling his eyes.

"Wellllll," I said dragging it out because I been thinking about staying in Atlanta.

"Naw ...Nope." He shook his head vigorously acting like a little kid.

"What I didn't make my decision yet chill ya dick," I heard Ari cackling at me.

"You been around Ariana too long," he shook his head.

"Where my babies?" I asked searching for them noticing our background behind him.

"Getting some food."

"Mmmmm well tell them to call me when they get back," I smiled. " Enjoy y'all day, I love you guys!" I hung up and continued to eat my food. The weekend just started and your girl ready to be in LA.

 The weekend just started and your girl ready to be in LA

Later that night

I looked towards Ariana to see if she grabbed her carry on from the plane.She look like she got hit by a bus but trying to sadly hold on. " You okay?" I asked concerned for my friend.