(Chapter 7:Part 2✨)

Later That Night
Kaiyah

Once we did all the family activities with my family the grown went to play.
Smirks
We were at Algee house where the liquor was held before we went to the party. This is what we call a pre-turn-up. Shots were going around and the music was blasting.

"ONE TIME FOR THE GRADUATE!" Olivia yelled as she started twerking and throwing the shot back.Everybody started laughing cause she look like she just drown herself when the liquor come down the sides.

"We need to be leaving," I said looking at the time because we were already a hour late.

I grabbed my keys and Keith order two Uber's so won't have to drive since we already tipsy.I was ready to continue to turn up with my classmates and friends the guys know. When we were getting into the uber I felt my phone vibrate. Once we were all settled I looked down at my phone to see Alex texted my phone .

Alex🤗:Congratulations Baby on Graduating today🎉🎓 Enjoy the rest of your day😌

I rolled my eyes and left him on read.Its damn near 12 o'clock the next day why the fuck is he texting me now for.

Kaiyah: .......Thanks

I blocked him and turned my phone on do not disturb. I felt a tap on my thigh,I looked up and noticed we were at the club.

"You okay?" Marley asked before we stepped out the car. I nodded and smiled at her. She smiled and dragged me out the car.

"Well let's get this shit Popping," she yelled as we started to walk inside the club.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and a nice tug. I looked over and noticed it was Algee, I smiled and hold him tighter.

"Thank You for being my friend,"he said with a smile.

"I'm glad you're my friend," I'm winked and pulled him to the dance floor.

Marley

Keith pulled me into him as we danced to the song. I seen a flash like someone was recording us dancing together.

"Do that shit bitchhhhh!" Olivia hollered as she recorded us dancing.  I flipped her off and continued to dance with him.

"When we going to let him know," he whispered in my ear.

"Whenever you ready," I said biting my lip turning around to him. He smirked and smiled wild.

"Yee!" He hollered then the boys all turned around and threw up a sign. I shook my head and laughed at their silliness.

"Don't get too comfortable," I said walking away going towards Kaiyah and Olivia. I dragged them to the bar so I can let them know.

"What's Up?" Kaiyah asked.

"It's official," I smiled and looked at the both of them waiting on them to be happy.

"Okay," Olivia said waiting on me to continue.

"Y'all not happy for me ?" I was shocked especially because Kaiyah wasn't happy.

"I mean I'm happy but I been knew it I was just waiting on your ass to tell me," she shrugged laughing. I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"Yea I kinda figured on how y'all was dancing on each other," Olivia laughed and ordered straight vodka.

"Just be serious," Kaiyah said looking at me. I know I'm usually a hoe but damn I didn't know I was that bad. I opened my mouth wide and Kaiyah just busted out laughing.

" Girl you're bad the longest relationship you had was 2 damn weeks," I thought about it and she was right.

" I think Keith got that ass right tho," Livy said throwing the rest down. We all laughed because she might just be right about that.

"Man Whatever," I rolled my eyes smiling.

He probably doing something right.

Keith

I snuck up behind Kaiyah and covered my her eyes.

"Keith!" She screeched. The girls started laughing and she had her lip poked out."You fucking up my make up!"

I started to guide her to the stage as we were about to give her last gift for the night.  We all pitched in and made sure that this gift will be better than the car we got her.

"You ready to see your last gift?" Algee questioned as we all gathered around her.  She shook her no.

"Y'all did enough already I don't need no more gifts," she poked her lip out and folded her arms.

"Oh well bitch you better enjoy this gift," Marley said laughing.

I uncovered her eyes and everybody screamed surprised. She started fanning her eyes so she wouldn't mess up her make up even more.

" You guys Bahamas?!?" She smiled wide and we all nodded while the crowd just watched.

"You deserve it," Woody said.

"And Everybody going." I said so she know this our vacation too.

"This going to be hella fun," she cheeses real hard.

"I got one more gift!" Marley said stepping towards Kaiyah with an mic.

" Okay Makaiyah," she said looking dead into her eyes, " you probably didn't know this but I did a little saving just for this day."  Kaiyah eyes got big and started shaking her head before Marley continued.

" I know you want to  continue going to college after a year of relaxation, so I saved up 15,000 to pay off some student debt within the last two years ."  She smiled. " I want you to know that I support you and so proud of you that you continued to go to college when I decided to quit," she sniffed while Kaiyah was in full tears, " Oh how fun it is to have a friend with money," everybody laughed at Marley's joke.

"Thank you guys for coming to this party and celebrating,Thank you guys for these wonderful gifts," She looked around, " and thank you Marley for doing this for me."

They hugged supper tight and Kaiyah smiled before telling everybody to continue to turn up for the rest of the night. The girls went to dance while me and the guys sat around a table.

"So Gee?" Luke said making everyone look at Algee. He raised a brow with confusion.

"What?"

"When you going to make your move ?"

"Soon,"  he said smirking.

"My Boy!!" Elijah yelled dapping Algee up.

Today was one hell of a day.

Alright Comment,Vote, and Share✨❤️
-
KharismaDoll ✨