Chapter 16✨

My babiessssss💞✨

How you guys doing ?👀

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Marley

"I just wanna be happy...🙂" - @CoverGirl_Mars

I threw my phone on the side of my bed and just laid listening to gospel because that's the only thing that can help me clear my head. I let the words sink in as I hummed the words lightly.

Between Keith and Landon I just haven't had time for myself. I figured that I take a minute from social media and just figure out what I wanna do with my life. I don't know who I want or what I want to do with my life right now. It's like everything was going so good and then it's not.

I think when I lost my prayer with God everything went wrong. I basically stop thinking about everything and left it in Gods hands because he will not steer me wrong.

I got the house to myself for the week as Kaiyah stayed with Algee so that I can be alone for awhile.

I felt my phone vibrate the whole bed I reached for it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mars, I got a good shoot for you it's for Fenty Pumas," I shot up and smiled extra hard.

"Are you lying ?" I asked with a lot excitement.

"Nope it's actually in two days," my manager said.

"Well I hope you said yes," I cheesing so hard I thought I broke my jaw.

"Of course babygirl."

"Okay well thank you for the good news it brightened my mood,"

"No problem Amber will text you everything,"

I shot yo from my bed and started singing loudly to the he gospel music.

God not always there when you want him but he always there when you need him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Makaiyah

"Olivia!"

"What?"

"Stop eating my damn fries," I smacked her hands from my plate because obviously she don't know how to ask.

"But your fries better than mines," she whined.

I shrugged and started to eat my food as the guys talked about the game. Knowing that I know squat shit about the game I decided to invite LivyLiv. I know Marley wanted to be alone until she sent me her code word.

I usually text her to check on her but she told me to stop texting for the day but she'll let me know she alive every five hours.

"What's wrong?" Algee broke away from the group and pulled me closer to him.

"Nothing," I shrugged.

Which I wasn't lying because wasn't nothing wrong with me. I was just in deep thought about what would be my next move if I'm staying in LA or moving out of town. Knowing that I can't do long distance I wish I didn't start this relationship with Algee.

I tried to find places closer to LA where I could move or if just staying here would be worth it. Only reason I'm thinking about leaving is that I wanna do a research studies in Atlanta but I'm not sure if I wanna go.

I don't know how to tell anybody and I really don't want to until I find out what I'm actually going to do.

"Babeeeeee," he sung into my neck.

"Yes?" I rolled my eyes at how annoying he was being.

"Something is wrong,"

I shook my head and smiled. I love how he cared so much for me which I love so much.

"I'm just thinking baby that's all," I kissed his lips when he knew I meant it he turned around.

"Awww," Livy said taking a picture. " Goals." She bumped Woody arm and laughed.

She sent it to me and I smiled at it.

I don't know what's my next move but I know God me all the way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Side Note: I know a lot of people don't believe in God but I do. So with that being said I sometimes write about him especially when I'm going through my own things. If you believe in him.. finish the phrase ❤️

GOD IS GOOD 🗣🗣.....,.

COMMENT, VOTE, SHAREEEEEE ❤️✨
- Kharismadoll ❤️✨

Make sure you check out my other books💕 Happy Breast Cancer Month 💞 (My Grandma is a one year survivor 😩💞 S.J)