✨Chapter 12✨

Kaiyah

I went back to the house for a couple of days because I didn't want to stay under Algee when I got my own shit. I haven't said anything to Marley because I just feel like I should apologize for some shit she started.

We fought like this before and didn't talk for two months. Every time we argue it's Marley fault. I was currently in the living room stuffing my face while watching Cheetah Girls.

"You gotta strut like you mean it free your mind!!" I screamed loudly.

"Shut the hell up!"

"Come on Come on !!"

Marley came stomping out the back with the meanest glare.

"Shut up damn!" She grabbed the nearest pillow and throw it at me.  I got furious soon as it hit my face.

"Make me ," I smirked and continued to sing out loud.

"You're so annoying," she stomped back into her room while slamming the door. I shrugged my shoulders and laughed because I got under her skin.

Five minutes went by and she came out the room crying. I looked at her weird because I'm trying to understand why she crying.

"That was the first time you spoke to me in forever," she came and tried to lay her head on my shoulders but I moved out the way.

"Okay?"

"Kaiyah I'm sorry!" She yelled.

"Okay but you don't have to yell to say you're sorry," I scrunched up my face because Marley ain't the prettiest when she cry.

"But I misses you," she came and hugged me.

"I kinda missed you," I patted her head.

"You forgive me ??"

"I guess," I said pushing her gently up off of me .

"So that means Keith forgive me?"

I looked at her weirdly and bust out laughing.
"No," I said once I calm myself down, "that's  not what that mean." If she thought that she crazy for real.

"I thought he was still mad at me because of you," she folded her arms and looked all sad.

"No he's mad because of you," I shook my head and walked to the kitchen. I started looking for the secret stash so I could get high.

"Why you looking for the stash?"

"My nerves bad," I found it and was pissed to see nothing inside. "Marley seriously?"

"I was stressed," she lean against the counter.

"About shit you started?"  I just thought about us making up so I just let it go. "You know what never mind I got another way to relieve my stress."

I walked into my room and called Algee on FaceTime.

"Heyyy baby," he said as soon as he seen me.

"Heyyy my baby."

"Wassup what's going on with you ?"

"I need you," I smirked but played innocent.

"How fast?"

"As fast as you can get here babe," I licked my lips and hung up.

I knew exactly what I was doing and I'm going to play it well. I heard the front door closed which means Marley gone.

           I'm about to get my stress reliever.

Marley

I left out the house and started towards Keith house. One way or another we're going to sit down and talk. I've been neglected far too long and I honestly miss my baby. I don't know how this is going to go but I'm going to try my best to apologize.

Once I got there I sat in my car for at least 30 mins trying to find the right words. I guess he seen me outside because he came and knocked on my window. I contemplated the unlock the door so he could get in.

"Why you sitting outside my house like a stalker?"

"I was coming but I started to get scared of what you might say," I shrugged.

"You really want to talk huh?"

I nodded with tears starting to well up in my eyes.

"Okay then talk," he said getting comfortable in  the seat.

"I just wanna apologize," I took a mini pause so I could get my words right. " I know it all started because of me and I know I shouldn't have pushed you away or put my hands on you. I'm sorry for allowing it to get that far and I just want you back in my arms I misses my baby."

"What about all that stuff on Twitter?"

"I was just talking being petty I'm sorry you were a good guy to me and I've probably fucked it up. I can't keep doing this without you we started to become one and I got in the way of that I just want you to understand that." Now the tears were flowing down my face and I couldn't stop them I just wanted my Keith back.

"I forgive you," I perked up so quickly and smiled. "But I don't want to be your boyfriend for awhile until you understand what you want and once I know you learned your lesson I'll consider it but for now we're friends."

He stuck his hand out for a handshake and I so badly wanted to smack the fuck out of his hand. I did the hand shake and stayed quiet.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm happy we're ......friends again," I shot a short smile and turned away quickly.

            Everything happens for a reason.

How you feel about this chapter?

Do you feel like Keith did the right thing?
VOTE COMMENT SHAREEEEEEEEE
If  you got a TWITTER  or Instagram follow me @KaysKharisma

I'm new to Twitter so y'all help me out and follow meeeee❤️ but yes you guys I'll see guys in the next chapter ... let me get off this break 😂