Shadow the Owner

Shadow took the little pup wolf, what he called it, to his home. Shadow walked to the couch and placed the pup down gently. The pup was wiggling around on the couch cutely. "Your a crazy fella aren't ya?" Shadow asked chuckling. The pup nodded 'yes' at the question. Shadows eyes widened. "You..." Shadow hesitated. "You under…stand me?" the pup nodded again. Shadow was I total amusement. "Whoa! I can't believe this!" Shadow says with shock. "You can understand me?" The pup just looked at him and nodded. Shadow ruffled his hands through his quills smiling and wide-eyed. Shadow ran to his room and grabbed his phone and diled Rouges number.

Rouge: Yes who is this?

Shadow: Rouge it's me Shadow!

Rouge: Well I never expected you to call me at this time.

Shadow: Yeah yeah surprisement but anyway I found a wolf like pup in a alley and broung it home.

Rouge: A stray wow Shadow how generous.

Shadow: okay okay generous but when I talked to it and it nodded like it understood me....And I mean it knows what I am saying..... I'm loosing my mind Rouge!!

Rouge: Hey Shadow calm down calm down I'll be over tomorrow.

Shadow: Fine I'll see you soon maybe you can help me take him to the vet to check him for any ingeries and so okay.

Rouge: Okay Shadow see you tomorrow. Bye!

Shadow: Bye Rouge.

Shadow hanged up put his phone on his counter he went to the living room where the little pup was. Shadow looked at the couch to see the pup was gone. "What the—" Shadow didn't finish his sentence when something jumped on his shoe. Shadow jumped a little bit and found out it was the pup. "Well you have Sonic speed don't ya?" When Shadow said 'Sonic' the pup looked up, sat down, and waited for commands. Shadow wondered why the pup did that. Then he found out why the pup did this. "So you name is Sonic isn't it?" the pup nodded. Shadow started to freak out a little bit. Sonic, now named, was snuggling Shadows leg puring. Shadow was frozen for a little while. Soon Shadow slowly picked up the pup and placed it on the couch with him sitting on the couch. "Man what a crazy day." Shadow picked his legs up on the couch in a sleeping position and layed his head on the arm of the couch. Shadow fell asleep in an hour or two with 'Sonic' still up. 'I wish I could just talk to him right now' the pup thought 'my new owner is really cool I just wish to be like him' then Sonic slowly and carefully tried to crawl on Shadows stomach and on his chest.  'goodnight owner, Shadow,' Sonic thought before he fell asleep into​ his non nightmared dream.