Manan Second Meet

Hey guys back with the update.. Missing you soo much cupcakefarsiya99.. Love you..This is for you sistaCrazy_N_Puh dekh Teri ek order aur Maine update kardiya.. Love you sista..Guys if I will not get sufficient votes I will never update..Kyunki I wrote for you guys.. I will update after I get 250+ votes only.. Comment lovelies..

It's morning..Today it is her first day of college..Our excited nandu is sleeping very peacefully.. Because she is seeing dreams of being good student..There is only one hour left for college..Navya came to wake her up..

Navya went towards nandu and sat beside her on her bed..And started caressing her hairs and said..

Nav:nandu baby get up..But nandu kept her head on her lap and hugged her from her waist..Navya smiled and said once again..

Nav:nandu get up baby it's time for college..pehla din hi late hojayegi..Now nandu got up with a jerk and shouted.

Nan: what.. Time ho raha hain and you are waking me now.. now professor will scold me..And started crying..

Nav:nandu don't cry..No one will scold my innocent nandu..Now get up don't waste time in crying..Get ready..

Nandu stopped crying..Took her dress and went to washroom to freshen up and get ready..

Took her dress and went to washroom to freshen up and get ready

(Guys nandu is very innocent..She wears frocks..She looks even more attractive and cute.. Imagine nandu in this dress but her dress up to her knees)

Nandu got ready and came out..Let me tell you..You guys are going to see jealous manik today as all boys are going to..

Nandu came to living room where Navya is waiting for her with breakfast..Navya smiled seeing her and said..

Nav:nandu you are looking cute like a baby.. I want to gobble you up..Nandu smiled cutely..Her innocence is seen in her face and smile..

Nav: come baby..Have your breakfast..

Nan:no no late hojayega.. I don't want to eat..

Nav:no you have to eat Warna I will lock you in your room said very seriously..Nandu pouted angrily and had her breakfast.. Navya tried to talk to her but she ignored her.. Navya smiled and said..

Nav:baby I know you are angry but if you will not eat..You will not be able to concentrate then professor will scold more..But you didn't understand me..It's Ohk and smiled to herself..Nandu the innocent soul thought it's serious and said..

Nan:no no I am sorry..Mein tum se baat karungi and smiled..Navya also smiled and said..

Nav:now listen to me carefully..In interval meet me in canteen..Try to be friendly with everyone.. Don't be scared.. Don't be nervous..Answer every question confidently if professor happen to ask..Ohk baby..

Nan:okey nodded cutely..And they left from there.. Navya is looking at nandu all the while and thinking something..

Navya pov: Oh God be with my nandu.. Support her.. I will try to protect her..She is soo naive and innocent.. I don't know why I am not at all feeling good.. I am getting negetive thoughts today..God don't let anything happen to her..My nandu is looking very cute and hot today.. and smiled..

Soon they reached space but unfortunately or fortunately classes started..

In nandu's class room..

Manik is looking very frustrated and irritated, impatient and very Angry but why.. I don't want to waste my taste by telling his pov yehi batayega..So manik will you please do the honors..

Man pov: Yesterday after dealing with diamond dealer..My pa sent me nandu's​ file.. I came to know every damn information about her..She is very innocent..She is from middle class family of shimla..Loves her parents very much.. Navya's best friend..Boy friend toh far she didn't speak with boy also..She is very naive..Her parents took loan to send her here..It is very easy to get her.. I will make her mine soon.. I already planned everything.. I slept while thinking about the plan.. I woke up early in the morning because I am too excited and happy to meet her.. Don't know why.. I love that peace in her face.. I came on time to class for the first time just to meet her..But she is not in class..It made me really very angry.. I came to meet her but she..Huh leave it..As usual these sluts started giving me sexy smiles showing their assets..Why they have to be soo  slutty all the time..Chii.. I sometimes feel very disgusting about these girls..Their parents sent them to study and they want to try their professor.. but one thing I like about them is these sluts please me always..Why they have to be like this.. Just look at nandu..no one is like her..She is very Innocent, Beautiful,Hot and cute at the same time with small height and sexy body..
Her smile can heal any..Her face have capacity to calm me.. I will never forget the peace and pleasure I got when I fell on her..How it feels when I will be inside her.. I promise I will never fuck another girl until I make her mine.. I know my interest in her will increase even more after fucking her.. I will never fuck another girl..Now my bed is reserved Only for nandu..wait wait manik why the hell are you promising like this..You will never fuck another girl..What will you do after her marriage..She will marry another man then whom you will fuck..The thought just added fuel to my frustration and anger.. I will not leave ​me.. I will make sure she will be with me for her life time.. I am waiting for nandu Very angrily..Then  only I heard her sweet voice"may I come in sir"..Aah her voice itself turned me on.. I turned to her..She is looking soo cute and hot at the same time..How can someone be soo Beautiful and innocent..She is wearing cute frock looking like angel..Wait wait what the hell she is wearing..Her milky legs are visible.. How dare she to show her body to others.. I turned to other students..All the boys looking at her dreamily with bedroom look.. I will kill them with my bare hands.. Bloody bustards how dare they to look my nandu.. yes I said​ my Because she is mine.. Awwww I am feeling good to call her my nandu..Then I saw girls they are burning in jealousy.. I smirked seeing their faces.. Didn't I say no one is like my nandu..Just look at her she is hot,cute, Beautiful but at the same time have innocence of whole world..Such a naive soul she is..Manik tu pagal hogaya hain..Why the hell are you praising her.. I am praising and using good words for a girl for the first time.. I love everything about her..But at present I don't like her dress..All the boys are looking at which is only mine.. I will pull their eyes.. now I once again turned to my nandu..Awww my nandu I am loving it..She is looking me with shocked expressions..Her mouth and her eyes are wide open..She is looking too cute yaar.. I will gobble her up anytime​.. I can't control myself if she look​ soo cute and hot..At the same time I feel like laughing seeing her face.. unknowingly my eyes went to her lips..Our first kiss..Her first and last kiss.. Her lips on mine felt heaven.. I will not let any guy touch her.. I will protect her from every evil.. But the thing is who will protect her from me..Kyunki I am master of every evil and monster.. I will protect this angel from everyone but no one can protect her from me.. I smirked with the thought and went towards her..She is looking at me like a scared kitten..

The screen freezes on her scared face and Manik's smirking face..

Hope you guys like it..

No Bashing bubblies..You will see manik in grey shades..It's a dark story so dark story hain toh dark hi hotha hain lovelies..

Vote and comment lovelies.. I will update after getting sufficient votes and comments..You know I am greedy..

Love
Priyashiv