Part 3

Hey lovelies..Back with the update.. guys it takes only one second to hit star button.. I am updating regularly haina..

Happy reading lovelies..

In shimla:

It's been week that nandu got admission in space.. Tommorrow she have to leave for Mumbai..She is happy and excited but her mom she is very scared as she is getting horrible nightmares everyday..Her mom didn't want to send her to Mumbai..She want to stop her but she can't..Her heart is crying,her sixth sense is warning her but she can't do anything.. Thinking this her eyes filled with tears..This is seen by our innocent nandu who thought that she is crying because nandu is leaving and said..

Nan:mumma why are you crying..You are crying because I am leaving na then don't worry mumma I will take care of myself..Ab mein badi ho chuki Hoon.. I will call you everyday.. I will take care of myself and study well mumma..You don't cry.. I can't see tears in your eyes Mumma and rubbed her tears and hugged her..Nandu mom cried even more..

(Same lines mein bhi bolthi Hoon apni mom ko whenever I go to other cities for my studies..My mom she is also same like every mom who is protective towards me.. Isliye mein bolthi Hoon sare mummys ek hi factory mein banthe hain..They love us selflessly..)..

Nandu mom pov:my daughter is very innocent and naive..She is going to Mumbai alone.. Mumbai word is enough to make me scared..God please be with my nandu..Save her.. I am not there to protect my nandu from evils but you will be there every where so please protect my nandu from every evil..Her eyes are filling with tears..She wiped them and broke the hug and said to nandu lovingly..

Nan mom:eat food on time.. Don't talk to strangers..Stay away from boys.. Don't talk to them..All boys are same they seems good but they are not.. Please beta take care of yourself.. Protect yourself hamesha..And ha keep Mirchi powder and pepper spray with you always.. Don't let any boy even touch your hand..Okay baby..She is explaining everything to her like she is a five years old girl..Nandu got confused with her last words and asked..

Nan:what happens if they touch me..You also touching me na..Nandu mom shaked her head in disbelief and said​ sternly..

Nan mom:jitna bhola Jaye Utna hi Karo..At the same time there came one hot make out scene on TV..Nandu saw this and asked..

Nan:mumma what are they doing..Why are they eating eachother faces..chii it is yuck..Why are they doing that..What is it mumma..Nandu mom Became shocked with the question and changed the channel immediately and said..

Nan mom:Kuch nahi..Aise scenes nahi dekhte..Woh ganda hotha hain.. Samjhi..Tum aise scenes kabhi mat dekhna.. Okay baby..And Nandu nodded her head cutely saying yes..( Oh God she is very innocent..Isse Kuch bhi nahi patha..)

Nan mom pov:Meri nandu is too innocent and naive.. Hope ki uski innocence hamesha aisa hi rahe.. Hope ki usse koi aisa mile Joh mere  nandu se pyar kare..

At the same time here in Malhothra mansion..

Everyone is having their dinner and pulling eachother legs..Then only Abhi said..

Abhi:Bhai woh diamond dealer will come tomorrow..

Man:ha toh..

Cab:toh Kal tujhe air port jaana hain usae lene..

Man:what tu pagal hogaya hain..Why will I go..I am the manik malhothra.. I am mafia king and world's best business man.. I am not anyone's servant that I will go to receive that bloody dealer..He said with attitude..

Abhi:Bhai we know you don't like to go and do such type of things.. I mean you don't like to receive dealers..But Bhai please try to understand I have to go Goa for meeting..And Alia is going to Pune Tommorrow..And about cabir he is going to chattisgarh..Kyunki jisne humari drugs churaya woh mil gaya..He is going there to know with whose help he stole our drugs..And dhruv he is going with Aliya..Toh ab bacha koun you.. Please Bhai this deal is very  important you have to go to receive him and also you have to deal with him.. Please Bhai..Manik agreed unwillingly.. Everyone smiled then only mukti said..

Muk:cabir tu Navya ko tumhari identity and humare baare mein kab bataogi.. Dekho cabir tell her by yourself if she comes to know from others..It will create problems in your relationship with navya..Cabir just smiled and said..

Cab:ha bhabhi I will tell everything to her.. I am waiting for right time bhabhi and smiled..But he was scared from inside very much..Then only aliya said..

Ali:Bhai aap shadi kab karenge..You are twenty nine..So I think you should.. Before she complete manik glared her and she became quite as she is scared of manik.. then only cabir said..

Cab:ha sale karle shaadi..Warna patha hain tu hospital zaroor Jayega..Now Everyone are confused expect manik and dhruv..And manik is ready to kill cabir with his bare hands..

Mukbhi and Aliya asked why..Then only dhruv said..

Dhr: Because he will get aids.. But yetho sun hi nahi raha hain main kab se bhol raha Hoon ki boss uses protection..i will only bring them..Manik got up from his chair with his angry eyes and evil smirk before he could reach dhruv and cabir got up from their chair and ran to save their life..Manik also ran behind them..Then suddenly cabir bumped into someone and they both fell on floor with cabir on top ​of her.. The girl and cabir shared eyelock..Yes you guys are right..She is our madhubala Navya Naveli..She got up from him and cabir also stood up then only navya said..

Nav:cabir Tommorrow I am very busy I can't come sorry..My friend Nandini is coming to Mumbai..She is going to study with me in space..Then only manik said from behind..

Man:tum Kya Kam thi Jo ab woh bhi aagayi..(guys I forgot to say manik is navya's professor..Navya is very weak in accounts so manik don't like Navya when it comes to studies)..Navya Became shocked and scared..

Navya pov:what this demon is doing here I thought he will not be in home..But Mera fortune hi bohut karab hain..Mujhe bhi Abhi aana tha Kya..She is scolding herself then only manik asked her once again..

Nav:no sir I mean she is very good in accounts .You will definitely appreciate her.. Said with very scared voice.. Cabir smiled and said to manik..

Cab:sale darana band kar..And Navya don't worry Tommorrow I am also busy.. I am going to pune..So don't worry you can go and receive your friend..Then manik said..

Man:Waise tumhari friend sexy and hot  hain Kya and smirked..Navya suppressed her anger and replied calmly..

Nav:sir let me tell you..She is going to be your student and also woh 17 years ki bachi hain.. woh bohut innocent hain usae ye Sab nahi patha..Manik smirked and said..

Man: you were in relationship with cabir from two years..Tab bhi toh tum 17years ki hi thi na..

Nav: what are you trying to say sir..Are you trying to say about my friend..Then let me tell you I don't let anyone destroy my friend's innocence..Said angrily manik fisted his hands for her voice..(Guys mafia leaders never accept any disrespect towards them woh bohut dominating and cold hothe hain..).. Cabir sensed that this matter is becoming serious..So he interrupted..

Cab:Navya he is just joking yaar..Why are you taking it seriously before manik should say anything.. He took Navya from there..Manik fisted his hands and thought..

Manik pov:how dare she..If she would have not been cabir's lover..Then I should have shoot her for sure.. I controlled myself because of cabir..But who is this bachi nandu..17 years old not bad.. Innocent..Huh girls kabhi innocent nahi hothe..But whatever I don't know why I am excited to meet this very young beauty Miss Student Nandini Murthy.. I don't know why I am having this different feeling that I can't explain.. Whatever she is..She is my student.. I can't think about her and also she is 12yrs younger than me..Manik are you out of your mind..You are thinking about that bachi you never met..He scolded himself and went to his room and slept due to tiredness..

Precap:the most awaiting scene I.e;manan meet..

Hope you guys like it.. Hope ki it's not that boring..Vote and comment lovelies.. I will update after I get sufficient votes and comments..

Guys it's a dark story..Dark story hain toh dark hi hotha hain..Guys you will see Manik as lusty professor..He will be in grey shades..

Share your views in the form of comments..And share your love in the form of votes and comments..

Love
Priyashiv