part 5

Hey guys back with the update..No Bashing..It's Only Nandu's cute pov..You will like it..It is very small update..

Happy reading lovelies..

Nandu and Navya reached Navya's flat..Their flat is small but neat and comfortable..It is three bed room flat with small living room and kitchen..Nandu smiled cutely seeing her room..She hugged Navya in excitement and shouted..

Nan:navu I love it..It's beautiful..Navu mujhe bohut bhook lagi hain and pouted..Navya smiled seeing her innocence..And said..

Nav:baby you go and freshen up.. I will make something for you to eat and pecked her forehead and left from there..Nandu took her clothes and went to washroom to freshen up and after good hours of bathing came out wearing night dress and started applying lotion..

Nan pov: I came to Mumbai.. I got scared seeing everyone.. I started searching for Navu..Where is she..Yeh kahi ice cream nahi Kane lag gayi mere Bina.. I will cry if she eat ice cream without me.. While thinking all this I was checking for Navya but suddenly I bumped into someone and fell down..He fell on top of me..He kept his both hands on my stomach for support..Patha hain mujhe bohut jyada dard hua..Ab bhi dard ho raha hain..Yeh itna weight kyun hain..What will he eat..His weight is same like elephant..Yeh apna buljodar jaise hands ko nikal kyun ni raha..He is staring me like I stare at ice cream but I am not ice cream na then why he is staring at me.. I yelled in pain..He saw my tears and removed his hands then suddenly his lips fell on my lips jaise films mein hotha hain..He kept his lips like that only.. I started pushing him because it is ganda to Keep your lips on others mumma told me..He didn't even moved an inch..What will he eat if he say na I will also eat and become strong..ayyo mumma told me not to touch guys but yeh toh not leaving me.. I again pushed him..He looked irritated but saw surroundings and stood up and helped me to stand up..Yeh itna height kyun hain giraffe and Eiffel tower ki Tarah.. I apologized to him and started saying him everything but he got angry.. I was scared..Patha hain woh monster lag raha tha..Koyi bachi pe aise  chillata hain Kya..He shouted shut up or else I will dig your grave..Hawww dekho yeh kaise baat kar raha hain.. I will tell this to my papa then he will beat him..No no I will not say if I say he will complain about this lips thing then mumma will kill me.. I will not say..Then he asked my name.. I said my name to him and apologized once again and ran from there..I didn't shout at him because mumma said respect Everyone he is looking big and strong and very elder than me so I respect him.. He is soo beautiful..No no not beautiful boys ko Kya bolte hain ha cute no no Kuch toh bolte hain..Films mein bolte haina arrggg mein bhool gayi..Kya bolte hain..Aapko patha hain toh mujhe bathana please..Then I met navu and left from there.. I didn't say Navu about that ganda thing because she will scold me and tell to my mumma..Then we reached Navya's​flat..Awwww this flat is soo beautiful.. I hugged Navu in excitement..Then she showed my room..Awww my room is choo cuteeee same like me.. I am cute haina..My mumma,papa,rishu,Navu and my fliends Shay I am cute but aapne nahi bhola..Main katti aapse..(baby you are shoo cute..My readers also love you..).. then my stomach started growling that means I am hungry that's why I asked Navu food she asked me to freshen up and pecked my forehead and went to make food for me.. I freshen up and came out and started applying lotion..Then I went to our small living room..Navu made paratha for me..Usne butter chicken bhi banaya.. I sat on chair and started eating fastly..Navu laughed seeing me.. I also smiled shyly..And went to my room to sleep.. I am tired.. Tommorrow I have to go to college.. I have to wake up early..So I slept soon..

Hope you guys like it..

Precap:manan second meet..

Hey buddies Vote and comment..Nandu is soo cute haina..Guys it's a dark story so dark hi hotha hain lovelies.. I will show manik in grey shades in this story..

Note:
Guys I don't want to ruin nandu innocence even after Manik's torcher.. I want to show nandu as very innocent who love even her enemies..Who Forgive and help everyone.. I love her soo much in this story..Guys if anyone wants nandu to punish manik in future..Let me tell you I am not going to do that in this story and ruin her innocence.. I want to show her same innocent nandu even after torchers..

Will manik fall for her innocence or he already fell for her??..

Love
Priyashiv