Part 21

Hey guys here is the update..Do Vote And Comment.. I know I took long break from the story but now I am trying to update my every story..And if you people support me I will be the happiest one..

Manan were sleeping in eachother arms..Manik was the first one to wake up..He looked at the time and it was 4:30 Pm..He looked at his baby and saw her sleeping peacefully..He carassed her cheeks and said..

Man:Baby..Wake up..

Nan:Nahi.. I want to sleep and turned otherside..

Man:Baby wake up..It's 4:30 in the evening..

Nan:Toh..Phir bhi mujhe sona hain..

Man:Baby today is your birthday..And did you forget I am going to make you mine today..

Nandini looked at him and kissed his nose cutely..

Nan:Make me mine matlab..Ohh wait..Make you mine matlab..Ha you will marry me today..And looked at him excited..

Manik smiled shaking his head in negative..

Man:Nahi baby..Today your body,your soul is going to be mine..

Nan:Huh..Made confused face..

Man: Tonight.. I will show you darling..Chalo ab tayyar hojao..And lifted her in his arms..Took her to washroom and made her sit on washroom slab..

And about to remove her clothes when she stopped him and said..

Nan:Nahi nahi Manu.. I will bath myself..Aap bahar jayiye.. Please..

She calling him Manu made his heart feel peace..He left the washroom..And took out A beautiful red saree with silver embroidery and silver sleeveless blouse with deep neck and back..

He went to guest room and bathed..Came out wrapping towel around his waist..

He came out and saw she is still bathing..So he got ready wearing Red Shirt,White blazer and Blue jeans looking hot and handsome like no one..And those water drops dripping from his wet hair making him look mouth watering Greek God..

He looked at himself in the mirror..He applied a little gel on his hair..And his smell it can make anyone go crazy..(Perfume ke baare mein nahi bataungi)..

And again looked at Washroom..She still didn't come..He knocked the door and asked..

Man:Baby..Aur kitna time lagega..It's been hour since you are bathing..

Nandini grumpily said..

Nan: How will I come..You locked it from inside..

Manik looked at the door and bit his tongue..And quickly opened the door..
Nandini came outside with grumpy face..

Man:Sorry baby..She looked at him and was mesmerized by his beauty..

Nan:Manik..You are soo beautiful..

Manik understood what she meant..He can't help but smile at her innocence..

Man: Beautiful ladki ko Bolte hain..

Nan:Ha na.. I too want to say that.. I heared it somewhere Manu..But I can't remember..Woh kya bolthe hain cute..Nahi nahi..Kuch aur bolthe hain..

Man: Baby..It's hot, handsome and sexy..

Nan:Ohh..Manik ab main kya pehnu..

Man:Saree.. Nandu made sad face and said..

Nan:But I don't know how to wear a saree..

Man:Koi baat nahi bacha.. We will see in YouTube and I will make you wear saree okay bacha..

Nandini nodded excitedly..Manik smiled..Opened You Tube..She blushed seeing Manik keeping her innerwears ready too..She hidingly wore her panty while he made her wear her bra..

He first made her wear her blouse..She herself wore her lehenga..
While making her wear her blouse he carassed her back..To which she shivered..He smirked seeing her innocent body responding to his touch..

And started draping saree around her..After struggling for a hour..They finally made it..

He made wear her Jhumkaas..White and Red Bangles..Sat on his knees and made her wear anklets around her ankles..And a waist chain around her waist..

Nan:Manik..How am I looking..She looked herself in the mirror..He stood behind her.. Encircled his hands around her waist..Kept his chin on her shoulder..Kissed her cheek and said..

Man:You are Beautiful Baby..And again kissed her cheek closing his eyes..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..