part 19

Hey guys here is the update..After a long time right..Finally the Professor Manik is here with his innocent Baby Nandini..

And guys if you want the story make sure to vote..Votes on some of my stories really disappointed me..And don't regret deleting some of them..Then don't complain..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Manik and Nandini after chatting, playing, kissing slept cuddling eachother..

Next Morning Manik woke up and saw his innocent baby sleeping cuddling him..

He kissed her forehead,pecked her lips..Kept his forehead on hers and closed his eyes..

Manik : You changed my life Nandu..You made it beautiful baby.. Earlier I was not interested to live but now I want to live.. I want to live with you.. I can't lose you.. I can't live without you..You are my everything.. I want to live with you.. I want to live happily.. I too want happily ever after with a cute little baby princess with my baby doll.. I know it's too much to dream a happy life..God never gave me anything..He always made me feel I don't deserve a happily ever after..Am I not..May be.. Because I lost my parents in Childhood I had nothing.. I also had to take care of my brother Abhi.. I had no one..My relatives they snatched everything from me..They were Soo nice till my parents alive..My parents helped them alot..They were soo nice till I had money..But the moment I lost everything they threw me out from their house which once my father gave them.. I used to beg to feed my brother and myself..Then I met Cabir..He also lost his parents and roaming on roads..We became friends..Infact Aliya was also an orphan..She was soo small..She was kept in a basket near the road..She was crying her lungs out.. I had a little money with me..My dad always taught me to help people in need..And I cannot leave a baby there.. I took her to our hut..And Cabir,Abhi and I took care of her like our daughter..Then We met Dhruv..We used to live together..Aliya was 3 when I and my friends joined Mafia.. I know My Dad asked me to follow morals..But I had to go in that route to feed myself and my family..And Aliya She is a girl..She can't live like this..Then I started killing People..But trust me baby I never killed an innocent.. I just killed the people who deserved to die..Nandini I wish one day I can tell you all this.. I wish you will stay with me forever..Even after knowing the fact that I am an orphan,A Mafia.. I wish..But I know you are too innocent to know all this..You are too innocent to be brought in my world..But I can't let you go Nandu.. I am Selfish.. I will never leave you..And kissed her cheek and went inside the washroom..

Nandini opened her eyes and tears flowed from her eyes listening to his story..

Nan:Manik bore soo much.. Still he never cries..And My Mom said it is not bad to kill the people who deserve to die..Infact Ram killed Ravan because he deserved to die..If My Manik killed the people who deserve to die then they should die and My Manik did nothing wrong..My Manik is very great..He took care of an orphan..He took care of his brother..Those people are soo bad they broke him..They threw him out..My Manik begged.. I can never be soo great like Manik..No one can..He takes care of me like a baby..He treats me like a baby..He feeds me food with his own hands..He is soo Nice.. I toh love him soo much..

Manik came out and saw her deep in her thoughts..She is looking soo cute with her pout and her forefinger on her chin..

He went towards her and slept beside and hugged her from behind and kissed her cheeks.. Nandini was soo engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't see him and became scared when he hugged her..

She turned towards him and hugged him..Manik smiled and asked..

Man:What was my baby thinking..

Nan: I Love You Manik..She said with all the innocence..Manik looked at her shockingly..He is on cloud nine..When She continued.. I love you Soo much Manik.. I love you like my parents..

Manik kissed her forehead and said..

Man: I love you too baby.. I love you more than myself..

Nan:Toh phir marry me na..

Man:Huh?..

Nan: Ha..Marry me..Arre I saw in movies after hero and heroine confess they marry and then a baby and a happily ever after..

Man: Hahaha baby..We will have our happily ever after..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..

What do you think about Manik?..

What do you think about Nandini?..

How is his past?More to come..

Do you think they will have their happily ever after?..

Manan confessed yay..Do you love it..

Vote and Comment Lovelies.. Otherwise no updates.. I mean it..

Love
Priyashiv..