part 2

Hey lovelies..Back with the update.. thanks for the support lovelies.. Hope you like it..NO BASHING bubblies..

Happy reading..

Somewhere in shimla at night..A girl is twirling happily..The snow is also witnessing her happiness and falling on her to celebrate her happiness with her..She is wearing a beautiful lehenga..It is twirling with her making her look even more beautiful in moon light..Her milky white skin is shinning in moon light..Her slim milky white waist is shown and then her eyes which are chocolate brown and her lips is shown which are pulpy and kissable..Now her full face is shown she is none other than our own innocent Nandini Murthy..She is twirling and dancing happily..Then only someone called her or we should say someone shouted her name..After listening to the voice she stopped dancing and went to the source..There stood her mom angrily and said sternly..

Nan mom: I told you..Don't play in snow..But you never listen to me..You have to play..You will get cold baby..Nandu smiled happily and said..

Nan:Mom I am very very happy​..Do you believe I got admission in space academy.. I will fulfill my dreams.. I will touch the sky..Mom papa ko kaam karne ki zaroorat nahi padegi..We will live happily mom.. I am happy mom I am happy.. I will not let you down.. papa took loan to send me to space.. I will study hard mom.. I promise.. I promise with tears in her eyes..And hugged her mom crying..Her mom eyes also filled with tears..

Then only her dad came from office..Risabh went to study tour..He is not at home..

Nan dad:today my nandu is looking very happy.. What is the matter..

Nan:dad thank you I am very happy.. I got admission in space..Now no one can stop me from fulfilling my dreams..Now I can touch the sky..Said jumping happily and hugged her dad..Her parents laughed seeing her childishness..

After sometime..They had their dinner..And went to sleep..Nandu and her parents are sleeping in their room..

Somewhere in room..A girl is crying with pain..She is naked..Tears are falling from her eyes.. Blood is coming from her private body parts..we are not able to see the face of girl..Because everything is blurred..Beside her a guy is sleeping peacefully he is also naked..He has tattoo on his back.. The girl's sobs is irritating him too much..Then only the girl started crying even more loudly Because the guy suddenly entered her hardly with a swift..He is pounding over her..The girl is crying and begging him to stop but he didn't stopped he is too into his pleasure..Then only the girl face is shown..She is none other than Nandu..She is crying and saying..

Nan:dad,mom help me I can't take this anymore.. I will die.. Mumma please help me..Then only Nandu mom sat with a jerk..Yes guys it is a horrible nightmare..And shouted..

Nan Mom:Nanduuuuuuu..Shouted on top of her lungs and started shivering and crying..Her husband also sat with a jerk listening her shout and saw her crying and shivering and gave her water..She drank the water and relaxed a bit but didn't stopped crying.. Seeing her like this..Nandu dad asked..

Nan dad:what happened..Why did you shouted..Why are you crying..Did you saw any nightmare.. Listening the word nightmare she shivered Even more..And told about her nightmare to him and said..

Nan Mom:jab se Mumbai aur space ke baare mein aapne baat ki hain tab se mujhe Kuch teek nahi lag raha aisa lag raha hain jaise Kuch galat hone wala hain..And today's nightmare..My whole body is shivering.. Please I don't want to send her to Mumbai.. I am scared Please..Woh bachi hain she can't live there alone please..Nandu dad sighed and said..

Nan dad:Navya is there with her..She will take care of our nandu.. Don't spoil my daughter's​ happiness..She is very happy.. I want to fulfill all her dreams..You are scared Because our daughter is going to live far away from us for the first time.. Don't worry she is mature..She will take care of her.. Promise me you will not stop my daughter from going to Mumbai.. Please I want her happiness..Promise me..After lots and lots of arguments and pleading finally she agreed to let nandu go to Mumbai and promised him..But still her heart not agreed as a mother..

Nan dad:now sleep.. I am tired.. Don't think too much about the nightmare.. Everything will be fine..And slept..Nandu mom also slept there but she is thinking something..What she is thinking mein kyun batao yehi batayegi..

Nandu Mom pov: I don't know why but I am feeling very scared.. I am getting negetive thoughts from the time we decided to send my nandu to Mumbai.. I have feeling like Mumbai is not for us.. my heart is beating fast with fear.. I started getting nightmares also..And today's nightmare was dangerous and horrible.. I don't want to send her to Mumbai..Are you guys thinking that I am fool to think like that..Then let me tell you.. I am a mother who loves her children..May be I don't have money but I have soo much of love for my children..A mother in me didn't want to send my nandu to Mumbai..But I have promised my husband so I have to let her go..My sixth sense is warning me not to send my nandu.. I am feeling helpless I want to cry.. I don't know why.. I am feeling like someone kept a very big rock on my heart.. I want to cry loudly.. I am scared.. I am scared to send my nandu to Mumbai.. Thinking this I don't know when I slept..

Hope you like it..

Mom is gift of God haina..She is scared about her daughter..Her sixth sense is warning her same happens with all Moms..They love us selflessly and infinity.. What you guys think did she did right by promising her husband..Or do you guys think she is a fool to get scared by a mere nightmare..

Hey lovelies what you think about nandu's Mom pov and her nightmare..Vote and comment lovelies.. Love you and Thanks for the support lovelies..It's a dark story guys..Share your views with me in form of comments..No Bashing lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv