part 8

Hey guys back with the update.. Don't kill me I will update possessive Wala tomorrow​.. Mujhe sachme dar lag raha hain kyunki soo many pm me to update that story..This story is for you baby Ayesha..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Manik went towards nandu and pulled her closer..Her sensitive chest dashed with his hard chest..Nandu is scared, shocked and confused while manik is enjoying her proximity..Manik saw her expression and gestured her to look back.. She turned back and saw mouse and about to shout and jump But manik  tightly closed her mouth and back hugged her very tightly..Manik is enjoying her proximity and smirking..His hardness is pressing to her back..He is pressing more to her and our nandu is too into that chotu sa mouse that she didn't want to see this big Wala horny monster..He is nuzzling his face in her hair..And nandu suddenly started feeling difficult to breath Because Manik is holding her very tightly.. She now started wiggling in his grip..And said..Sir leave me.. I can't breathe..You are holding me very tightly..Manik came back to his senses and looked her with irritated face..Nandu turned to him and saw his irritated face and asked..

Nan:sir why are you looking irritated..Sorry sir.. I was really scared of that mouse..Aapne dekha woh mujhe kaise ghoor ghoor ke dekh raha tha..Sorry sir if I wasted your Time said very innocently..Manik is staring at her like she is an alien..Then said..

Man:phir bhi Tumhe itna darne ki zaroorat nahi hain.. I hold you because you were scared but you were wiggling as if I done a crime said angrily and sternly as if he is a saint..Nandu got scared and said..

Nan:sorry sir.. Mumma told me to stay away from boys..

Man: really.. but I am toh your professor na.. Did your mom told you to stay away from me.. I mean professor..Nandu nodded in no..Manik smirked evilly and hid it..

Man:she will not say that because professors are good..And dear I was just trying to help you all the time but you always fall on me.. Don't worry baby I will not say to anyone and dear.. I will teach you everything​..Trust me dear..Ohk baby.. Never question me back..Ohk dear..Being innocent soul nandu nodded in yes..Then manik said..Now I will teach you tally(computer mein ek course related to accounts)..Nandu nodded..Manik asked her to sit on a chair Infront of computer..Manik sat beside her..He is telling her basics and sometimes touching her body..Nandu thought that was unintentional but you guys know..Then manik showed her how to do them in computer..Manik get up from there..Nandu started doing that problem in the computer..Then she did a mistake and called manik..

Manik came towards her and from back he leaned towards computer..His face touching her Cheeks and hairs..His chin on her shoulder..Not fully his chin is just touching​ lightly..Same like our book Wala pic but imagine them sitting and his chin on her shoulder..

Manik teached her..He is enjoying her proximity and nandu is too into her computer..

Manik is touching her again and again..Then manik remembered about aryaman..it added fuel to his anger and manik said to nandu after class got over..Manik sat beside nandu..

Man:nandu your mom asked you to stay away from boys right..Nandu nodded..Then why were you talking to aryaman..

Nan:he is my friend sir..He is very good..

Man:good..So you want to talk to him even after your mom's warning.. I will complain about this to your mom..Said very sternly suppressing his anger..Nandu got scared and said..

Nan:no sir don't tell my mom.. I will not talk to him..But sir really..He is very nice.. I like him..This words caught his attention..Manik glared her and asked..

Man:you like him..So you want to fuck him..You idiot are you going to love him and get fucked by him..He said angrily..No no shouted angrily..Nandu got scared..She didn't understand his words..And said very slowly..

Nan:no sir I don't love him..If I love him my mom will beat me.. sir I don't understand what is fuck..asked very innocently..Manik got shocked listening her last words.. And said..

Man:you don't know that.. I will tell you later..No no baby we will do it..

Nan:sir you said angrily that I will do it with aryaman na..Then now you are saying we will do it.. What is it..

Man: I will tell you later.. Promise me that you will not say to anyone about this fuck thing.. Otherwise I will throw you out of college for disobeying me..Nandu nodded and promised..Manik smirked..then manik asked her to call Navya and tell her that I will drop you home..Nandu hesitantly nodded and called her and told her..She agreed without any arguments as she is busy with cabir..

Manik smirked..And asked her to come with him..She is about to go but manik hold her dress from back and pulled her suddenly Because of which her zip broke revealing her back..

Nandu held her dress from front..Manik smirked but hid it and made most concern face and asked..

Man:nandu sorry dear.. I pulled you because.. leave it..Nandu are you okay.. Your dress..Nandu is crying holding her dress from front.. Manik lifted her face with his thumb and said.. Don't cry dear.. I am here I will help you wait.. I will try to set your zip..And went to her back and held her two sides of dress..He intentionally touched her back..Nandu is crying..Manik hugged her from back..Lifted her and took her towards board..He took a choke and put that on her zip chain..He bent to her zip.. And with his teeth started pressing it..Manik is touching his lips to her back intentionally..Nandu shivered..Manik smiled evilly seeing her affecting by his touches..Manik is tracing her whole back while pulling her dress ends while setting her zip.. Finally after long time he zipped her dress..(guys yeh choke Wala thing is real.. I mean it works on zip)..Nandu stopped crying..They went towards Manik's car and sat in it..And manik started driving..After sometime they reached navni's apartment..Nandu left after wishing him Good night..Manik came to his mansion and directly went to his room..Then he remembered nandu saying I like him sir..He is good..This boiled him and called someone and said..

Man:there is a boy named aryaman in space..break his bones and yeah call that bloody principal and ask him to keep an entrance examination for freshers..Order him to throw the person out of college whoever fails..And tell him I will check them myself..And cut the call..Manik fell on his bed and smirked..

Manik's pov:I came to college and saw nandu waiting for me..She was looking soo hot.. I went towards her and pulled her to me she looked shocked at the same time a mouse came I showed her that..She is about to jump and shout but I hugged her tightly.. I immediately became hard.. I pressed myself more to her back.. I warned her about us.. I asked her about aryaman and she said he is good and she like him..How dare she..She have no right to say this..She is mine.. I shouted on her.. like seriously she asked me about fuck..I said we will do it..then i started teaching her..i was touching her intentionally sometimes..let me tell you her soft skin gave me unknown pleasure..What will happen when I will be inside her..She asked me a doubt and I  leaned on her back..Kept my chin on her shoulder lightly..It felt heaven.. I looked her back it is covered with her dress.. I wanted to feel and see her back that's why I asked her to tell Navya that I will drop her home..She did..She is about to go but I pulled her dress from back..The zip broke..She started crying..Her back is milky white..It is covered with black bra..God also don't know how I am controlling myself.. I said sorry to her.. I said sorry for the first time..Then I touched her skin...She is soo soft..Oh God.. I took her to board and started setting it with the choke.. I traced my lips on her back..She shivered.. I am happy..She responds to my touches..Then I dropped her home and called my pa and asked him to Break aryaman's bones..nandu should think about me only..She don't have any right to think about anyone.. I asked my pa to ask principal to conduct entrance exam and whoever fails throw them out and I will personally check them.."Now no one can stop me from having you nandu..you are too pure.. I want to fuck you soon and everyday baby as I promised myself that I will not fuck anyone​ else other than you.. I will have you under me soon"..

The screen freezes on his evil face..

Hope you guys like it.. Ignore grammatical mistakes..

Next prologue part compulsory.. I want votes and comments.. Long comments please..

No Bashing bubblies..One disgusting Word and I will mute them.. I don't want Bashing you see..

It's a dark story so dark story hain toh dark hi hotha hain lovelies..

Good Night Sweet Dreams.. Love you Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..