part 1

Hey guys thanks for the support you gave to my this story.. Love you lovelies..Don't worry I will never ignore any of my story lovelies.. I try to update regularly for you..

This is for youRITIKA_MaNan

I just want to show manik character in this story.. Don't bash me bubblies..It has some mature scenes..

Happy reading..

In a room a guy is punching other one brutally..He is punching him black and blue.. Sometimes on his face.. Sometimes on his stomach.. Lastly he kicked on his man**** and the guy fell on his knees wailing in pain..The guy who punching him..Take gun and pointed at his head..The guy immediately held his legs and started pleading..

Guy 1: please don't kill me.. Please I will never cross your path again.. Please let me go..

The guy smirked and said..

Guy 2: I never let go the person who betray or cheat me..It is a sin.. The Manik Malhothra never gives​ second chance.. I will send you there where you deserve to go..And shoot bullet in his head..the guy lied there in pool of blood..

So the guy who was punching is the Manik Malhothra..Then only two persons came there..

Guy 1:Ram Ram Satya hain..

Guy 2:Shut up cabir..In this serious moment you are joking..

Cab:arre I am serious..He is dead..We have to say these lines dhruv..

Man:will you both shut up..And dhruv I asked you to arrange a girl for me tonight..

Dhr:yes boss I arranged but she is asking more..

Man: throw money on her face..She will ask money after all she is a who**..

Cab:manik till how many years..You will do this one night stands..

Man:till I am alive..Girls want money and I want their body..

Dhr:boss why don't you marry..Then also you can have fun..

Cab:ha sale karle shaadi..warna tu jaldi hospital Jayega..Manik and dhruv gave are you mad look and manik asked..

Man:why will I go to hospital..Are you out of your mad..

Cab: Because if you keep on doing this one night stands..Ek din tujhe HIV aayega na..Now manik ran behind him and started beating him..Then only dhruv said..

Dhr:Boss ko kabhi AIDS nahi aayega..

Cab:kyun..

Dhr: Because boss use protection.. I only bring his cond*** na..And started laughing and ran from there before manik should beat him..

Man:ok jokes apart..now call our men and ask them to clean this place and send this dead body to his family..And yeah give some money to his family..And left from there..

After leaving his godown..He directly went to his hotel..Yes guys manik is owner of Malhothra hotels or empires..He went to his room ..There she is.. I mean his new sl*t whom dhruv sent..

Manik went and sat on sofa.. I girl came with two glasses and wine..Poured wine in the glass and sat on his lap..And made him drink it with her hands..Manik hands are roaming on her body..And the girl about to kiss him..But he kept his hand on her lips..And said..

Man: don't you dare kiss me you sl**..Manik Malhothra never kisses anyone.. Especially slut like you..Use your lips on my other places other than my face.. When he said this the girl started opening his shirt buttons and removed his shirt and threw it..And kissed him never his chest..She is about to bite him there but he gave her warning look which says don't you dare do that..She continued kissing him and sat on her knees and opened his pant and started giving him pleasure with her mouth..(hope you guys understood)..
Manik fisted her hairs and went deeper in her mouth..After getting enough pleasure from her mouth and he lifted her and took her to bed and threw her and attacked her breasts and entered her hardly..And started moving in and out hardly and fastly..The girl is just moaning in Pain more than pleasure..This is manik he never gives pleasure to anyone..He just fuck them for release..After hours he left her and lied beside her..Tears are falling from her eyes..A slut is also crying after seeing his monstrous side what will happen to a innocent girl..She slept Because of tiredness​..

Here in Malhothra mansion..

A girl is shouting at dhruv..

Girl: what is this dhruv I told you don't arrange any slut for my Bhai..But you didn't listen to me..

Dhr: Aliya your Bhai never listens to anyone..He will kill me if I will not arrange..You also know na we are trying to change him but he never change..

Aliya's eyes filled with tears and hugged dhruv.. And said..

Ali:Kash woh Sab nahi hotha toh aaj Bhai aise nahi hothe.. I hate them because of whom my Bhai changed..And cried even more..Then only someone from behind kept her hand on aliya's head..Aliya turned and hugged her..And said..

Ali:will Bhai ever change..For how many days Bhai will be like this mukti bhabhi.. Mukti smiled and said..

Muk: don't worry he will change..There will be someone who is made for him..Who will change him.. Suddenly someone from behind said..

Per: like mukti changed me..And hugged her from behind..Mukti ruffled his hairs smiling..

Muk: I am not changed you Abhi..You only changed my life from hell to heaven..Kabhi kabhi toh lagta hain ki Maine aisa Kya kiya joh mujhe aap,aliya,manik Bhai,dhruv and cabir mile..Her eyes filled with tears..

Abhi:now don't go to past..You deserves every happiness of this world..You gave us love of mother and father mukti.. Don't say that again..

Abhi, dhruv and Aliya:we love you soo much Mummy..

Mukti laughed and said..

Muk: I love you too mere bache..Every laughed and dhruv hugged them.. Suddenly from nowhere cabir said..

Cab:mere Bina family hug and pouted.. Everyone laughed and opened their arms cabir came running and hugged them..

This is their family..They all are orphans but didn't let anyone feel the pain of being orphan..They support eachother..They love eachother like Mother, father,sister, brother, friends..They will not let anyone feel loneliness..They can even give their life for eachother..This is their love for eachother..And don't you dare call them orphans..You will face their wrath..

Thanks for the support lovelies..It is dark story..But in this story all are good.. I mean fab5 and Abhi..In this story there is no fab5..

You will see manik in grey shades..In next update.. I will make nandu's​ entry.. Hope you liked it..Vote and comment lovelies.. Love you for the love and support you gave me..

Love
Priyashiv