part 7

Hey guys back with the update..Vote and comment Warna phir se I will keep it on hold.. I ball is in your court..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Manik smirked and went towards Nandu..She is looking like a scared kitten..Manik leaning towards her face..Nandu is shocked and scared..Manik noticed her expressions and said..

Man:first day and you are late..Nandu is scared now..

Man:what were you doing..Are you seeing the dreams of being good student..Now nandu is shocked that how did he know that..By seeing her face manik understood she is really seeing those dreams and smiled at her innocence..

Nandu is looking at him with wide eyes filled with tears and mouth open..Manik sighed and asked..

Man:what is your name dear..Asked very softly..Nandu smiled hearing the word dear..Manik also smiled..

Nan: I am Nandini Murthy.. Said very cutely..Manik have the sudden urge to eat her up.. Suddenly some evil idea came in his mind and said..

Man:So Ms.Murthy..You are late..So you have to stay in college for extra hours after all classes.. I will come again.. Don't go without my permission.. I will also say to principal.. you are looking soo young so I want to test you ki how you are in studies..Now come in sit on Fourth bench.. Actually guys forth bench is empty.. While nandu is going towards her bench every guy is ogling at her..This boiled manik..

Manik started ​his lectures..He is looking at nandu all the while..Guys are looking at nandu.. Girls are boiling in jealousy..

After sometime a guy entered in class..Manik scolded him and gave him lectures about time and allowed him in class and asked his name..The boy said his name is Aryaman Khurana..There is no place in whole class.. Only nandu bench is empty.. Aryaman sat beside her and smiled at her..Nandu also smiled back..This just added fuel to Manik's anger..

He again started his lecture..His class got over and now it's time to interval.. Everyone left the class and nandu also about to go but manik held her hand..and remaindered​ her about the detention..And left her hand and suddenly he acted like slipping and fell on her..His lips fell on her lips..Manik smirked and hide his smirk before she notice..Nandu is very much shocked and scared..Nandu tried to push him but he again acted like falling and his lips directly fall on breast..Manik kept his hand behind her head to stop her head from getting hurt..Manik is shocked and Happy..But nandu she is feeling weired and also she is very shocked..After sometime she again started pushing him..Then manik came back to senses and realized what happened and saw her chest and got up from her and gave her his hand..Nandu held his hand and stood up..And started saying..

Nan:sorry sir.. I didn't do it intentionally..You only fell on me..She looked down embarrassed..Manik smirked and said sternly..

Man: what you mean Ms.murthy I did it intentionally.. I fell on you intentionally..You are the one who always fell on me..You did it intentionally haina..

Nan:no sir I didn't..

Man:do you want to get resticated from college..nandu looked scared and nodded in no..

Man:then keep your mouth shut don't say anything to anyone.. otherwise they will resticate you as I am lecturer.. Ohk..She nodded..He is about to leave but turned and said..

Man:and ha don't forget about detention.. I will throw you out if you didn't come.. I will teach you soo many things today.. I mean I will teach you computer Ohk baby..And left from there..

Again classes started in this time.. Aryaman became her friend..Her mom asked her not to talk to other boys isliye she called him Bhai..But others didn't know that..

Now time for detention.. Everyone left the college..Nandu convinced Navya she also left as cabir asked her to meet him..Navya promised nandu that she will come to receive her and left from there..

Nandu is waiting for manik in the class..And thinking something..

Nandu pov: I came to college.. I was late..Today is my first day in college.. I came to class and without seeing my professor I asked him permission to get in but when I didn't get reply I lifted my head and saw my professor after seeing him my eyes and mouth opened wide..He is that same kadus height Wala monster..OMG He is my professor..What if he will scold me for yesterday..Waise sir is soo Beautiful..Nahi nahi Kya bolte hain boys ko mein phir se bhool gayi yesterday I remembered arghhh..Then I saw sir smirking..He came towards me and bend to my height..Aww yeh toh Eifel tower hain.. I was scared and shocked..Sir said I am late on my first day and sir only said the answer..How did he know ki I am seeing dreams of being good student..sir noticed my expressions and smiled..My eyes filled with tears..Then sir asked my name lovingly..He called me dear.. I told my name he ordered me to stay in college after my classes then allowed me and asked me to sit on kaali bench..Every boy and girl is staring at me..Girls are looking me angrily..Awww Maine Kya kiya..Ruko I will complain to this Eifel sir..Then one boy came..Sir gave him lectures for coming late and allowed him in..He came and sat beside me..We both smiled at eachother..He is very good boy.. I called him Bhai..He smiled and called me behna..Sir is all the while glaring at me like I glare at my brother when he steel my chocolate..But I didn't steel his chocolate then why he is glaring me..Then class got over and everyone left.. I was about to go but sir held my hand..Mujhe Kuch horaha Tha stomach mein.. I think I am hungry but Maine toh subah hi kaya Tha..Then he remembered me about detention..Then left my hand..Then he slipped and fell on me and held me before we fall..Phir se his lips fell on me.. I was shocked and scared.. I started pushing him but he again slipped and this Time his lips fell on my breast..Chii..Ganda aur iss bhar uska weight Meri chest pe Tha pata hain phir se bohut dard hua..Bohut weired lag raha tha.. he stood up and gave me his hand to get up.. I held his hand and get up..Phir se petme gud gudi ho raha hain.. I said sorry but he got angry and said I am accusing him..He asked me to don't say anything to college principal otherwise Principal will resticate me.. Because he is lecturer.. I am happy that he didn't say anything to anyone..Now it's time for detention.. I am waiting for sir..He said he will teach me many things.. Everyone left.. I convinced Navya she also left but not before promising me that she will come to pick me up..Navya went because her bf called her otherwise she would have stayed with me..Now I am waiting for My Sir..Then only I heared footsteps sound and saw..There he is my sir..He came here wearing white shirt..He is looking cute..Arghhh I still didn't remember ki boys ko Kya bolte hain..Sir came towards me and held my hand and pulled me towards him and..

Hope you guys like it..Next part is prologue Wala..

Guys vote and comment.. Otherwise I will keep it on hold again.. I don't want to keep any of my story on hold..But I will keep if you didn't vote and comment..

Guys you will see manik in grey shades.. Response is very less for this story isliye I will end this story soon..If you want story to not end soon and want updates then vote and comment Lovelies.. I will either end the story or I will keep it on hold..

Guys it's a dark story so dark story hain toh dark hi hotha hain lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv