part 14

Hey guys here is the update..Aaj bate Kam kyunki.. I already late jyada baat karungi toh my readers will beat me with broom and tomatoes..

Naina hope you are fine now..Get well soon baby..

Happy Reading Lovelies.. Make sure to vote atleast..

After reaching home with nandu..Manik took her to their room..And asked her to change..She changed into a knee length cute white cotton frock and looking like a baby..Manik looked at her from top to bottom and Smiled cutely which she returned..

Manik went towards her kissed her cheeks and sucked them and said..

Man:Baby you are looking cute.. I want to eat you up..But I can't..Par ha I will eat you in my way..

Nandu looked at him confusingly with pout..Manik looked at her and imitated her..Nandu mouth opened wide seeing him imitating her..He put his lips on her and kissed her slowly..His way of closing her mouth..Or we can say his way of saving mosquitoes..

Nandu:Sir bore ho raha hain..Sir will you play a game with me..Manik nodded..She went towards cupboard..And brought X Box..Manik smiled..They started playing..Manik deliberately lost to make her happy..She smiled cutely while he pouted cutely..Nandu saw him for sometime and said..

Nan:Sir ek baat bholu..Manik nodded..

Nan:You are very cute just like a baby..Manik looked at her with open mouth..Then looked down on his lap..And Smiled or we can say blushed..

Then he composed himself and said..

Man: I am hot baby..

Nan:what and started checking his forehead..And cheeks ki is they are hot while manik is confused..She looked at him and said..You are not hot sir..You scared me.. I thought you have fever..And pouted..Manik fisted her hair and pressed his lips to hers..He kissed her passionately..He pressed her breast.. Asking for entrance..He entered her mouth and started sucking saliva..He stopped kissing her and looked at her and asked..

Man: Do you love to play carrom baby..She nodded..So let's play..

Nan:Aap haar jaoge sir.

Man: Really..

Nan:Yesssh..

Man:Chalo ek bet lagate hain..

Nan:Done..Apko nahi patha Nandu nahi harthi..

Man:Nahi patha..Nandu looked at him   and pouted..As he insulted her..He pecked her pout and said..Listen if I lose na I will do whatever you want..If you lose na you will do whatever I want..There will be three games..

Nan:Done Sir..

Manik arranged carrom board..They started playing..Nandu won first game..And started jumping..Manik smiled as he only let her win..Then the game continued..This time manik won..

Now it is the last game..They played and manik won..

Manik got up from his place..And made her stand and scooped her in his arms made her lay down..and hovered over her..

Man:Nandu my wish is to I will ask you five wishes.. Dekho it's my wish so you can't stop me as you lost..Nandu pouted sadly..Manik pecked it and said..My first wish is..

Man:You will call me manik not sir..Nandu looked at him with wide eyes and said..

Nan:No sir you are my professor and elder than me.. I can't call you by name..

Man:No arguments..Now say my name..

Nan:Ma....gulped...Ma.......nik..

Man:Say properly darling..

Nan:Ma...Manik..

Man:Again..

Nan:Manik..He pressed his lips with her..

Man:Now my second wish.. Promise me that no matter what you will never leave me like mom and dad.. said with Unknown emotions in his eyes..tear fell from his eyes and fell on her cheek..Took her hand in his and kept it on his head..

Nan: I promise sir.. Don't cry..And wiped his tears..

Man: My third wish.. Promise me..You will never change.. hamesha aisa hi rahogi..And stay with me life time..And Meri har baat manogi..

Nan: Promise sir..

Man:Now my fourth wish.. Come on baby kiss me on my lips..Nandu mouth opened wide with his sudden change in behavior..Manik smiled and once again asked..She with her shivering hands held his face and pressed her lips to his and kissed him slowly and softly.. Manik is in cloud nine seeing her respecting him..He flipped their position and now she is in top of him..After kissing eachother..

Man:Now my last wish..You have to suck my whole upper body..And yeah Tumhe patha hain Kya..Bet yeah promise na nibhane se Aiyyappa punish karta hain..Nandu looked at him innocently..And manik nodded..

Hope you guys like it..It is not edited..

Precap:Nandu fulfilling Manik's wish..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..450+ votes then only update Warna bhool jao..

Love
Priyashiv..