part 18

Hey guys here is the update..After too long right.. I am sorry.. I genuinely am..

Update will be tomorrow..My three Stories updates will be tomorrow..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

It's been two months since Manan are living together..He is taking care of her very well..And he also making her comfortable with him..

And today it's her birthday..Manik is going to make her his today..

Manik is keeping candles on the cake..He is in kitchen.. While Nandini is sleeping peacefully..

Manik took cake in his hands and came to their room..And saw her sleeping like a baby..

It's struck 12..He Smiled and kept the cake on table that he decorated with flowers..And went towards her..

Manik leaned closer to her ears and shouted..

Man:Happy Birthday Baby..Nandini sat on bed with a jerk..

Nan: Hawww today is my birthday..Happy Birthday to me..Manik laughed at her..

Man:Yes Baby today is your birthday.. Now Come..

And took her hand in his hands and took her towards the table he decorate..

Man: Now cut the cake honey..

Nan:First I will make a wish.. Okay..

Man: Okay..

Nandini closed her eyes and wished..And blowed the cake..Took his hand in hers and cut the cake..Her this gesture took his heart away..No one ever gave him Soo much attention and considered this important to hold his hand..They cut the caked..Manik made her wat the cake and rubbed cream on her nose which made her look more cute..He can't resist himself so he pecked her lips..

Nandini smiled cutely and made him eat cake..And She also rubbed the cake on his nose and hugged him..Manik also hugged her back tightly with smile on his face..

Nan:Manik where is my gift..

Man: I will give one gift and one promise baby..

Nan:Jaldi Please.. Manik nodded and said..

Man:My Promise is "I will never cheat or betray you.. I will give everything that you want even my life if you ask.. I will marry you..You are too innocent to be brought in this dark world..But I will never let you go or leave you.. I will always be loyal to you"..

Nan:Ab my gift..

Man: I will give your gift tomorrow but Abhi keliye..He gave her a gift..

She opened it excitedly and saw a chocolate box and a platinum chain and star pendant with Ruby diamond..

Nan:Manik.. I love Ruby but we were very poor na.. I can't buy.. Thanks Manik..And hugged him tightly..

Man: Don't you wanna ask why I gave you Star pendent with Ruby and platinum chain..

Nan:Hmm..

Man:You are my Star..That's why I gave you star pendent..Your heart is Soo clean and innocent..That's why I gave you platinum which shines like a star..And I want you to shine for me..And Ruby isliye because..The meaning of my name is Ruby..Manik means Ruby.. And I want to stay always with you..That's why I got this for you..So that I can always stay with you wherever you go..Star mein Ruby isliye Because I always want to stay in you..And I want you to stay with me baby..

And pulled her towards him and placed his lips on hers..She too responded as manik teached her..Manik encircled his one hand  around her waist and another around her hair..He fisted her hair and kissed her deeply..

Manik lifted her in his arms..Laid her on bed..Hovered over her and placed his lips on hers..

And slept beside her keeping his head on her chest..

Man:Your heart beat and your arms gives me peace.. I am Soo much addictive to you..

Nan: I also feel same like I feel when I hug my parents usse bhi acha..Said cutely..She don't know that her words means life to him..And he is on cloud nine..

He kissed her heart and said..

Man:Baby I will make you mine tomorrow..You are going to be mine tomorrow..Are you ready..

Nan:Huh..

Man:You will never leave me like everyone na..

Nan:Nahi.. I will always stay with you..You toh said you will marry me na toh I will stay with you only na..Buddhu..She said with all the innocence of world..

Manik smiled at her words and pressed his lips to hers..

Hope you guys like it..It is not Edited guys..

How was the update?..

Manik changed alot haina?..

Promo part is coming soon..And Story is coming to the end.. Coming to the end Matlab atleast twenty updates or more are remaining..So don't worry..And Bonus chapters and Epilogues bhi honge..

Vote and Comment Lovelies..

Love
Priyashiv..