part 10

Hey guys back with the update.. Hope you guys vote..400+ votes and 100+ long comments.. I will update next part till then no updates of this story..

Happy Reading Lovelies..

Nandu is crying and crying.. while manik is looking at her smirking.. Suddenly manik said..

Man: Fifteen minutes over..so Nandini Murthy..you are not ready to give yourself to me haina..and make her sit next to him and got up and said..

Man:Now ready to face consequences.. I will have to force you but before that I have to destroy you and took his phone and called someone and said..Suresh Murthy ko job se nikhaldo..Nandu got up and held his leg and nodded in no..manik smiled and cut the phone and sat on chair and pulled her on his lap..and asked..so you are ready..Nandu nodded in yes..manik pulled her hair and bit on her neck very hardly..Nandu hissed in pain and manik said..Listen did you see this bite it means you are mine only mine..if I see you around any boy then I will do same with him what I did with aryaman..Nandu looked at him shockingly and manik said..Yes I am the one who is responsible for his state..Now you understood na how dangerous I am..so you better listen to me..And smashed his lips with hers..Nandu is pushing him but he is too strong for her..Manik Suddenly pressed her breast and nandu shouted in pain.. taking the opportunity he entered her mouth and started relishing her mouth..after getting enough he left her and said..

Man:You know nandu.. I love your lips..you will come with me to my farmhouse..Nandu innocently asked..

Nan:Par sir Navya haina ghar mein..woh gussa karegi..Her eyes and words are showing her innocence..manik for sometime stared her and hugged her tightly..and said..

Man:Nandu Navya is going to Goa with cabir so you can come to my farmhouse..

Nan:Par mujhe dar lagta hain..you know dark mein ghosts hothe hain..Manik smiled and said..

Man: I promise nandu I will never leave you in dark.. I will protect you from every evil but no one can protect you from me..you have to stay with me life long.. I will never let You go..you are the only one who give peace to my heart..you will not leave me na..Nandu just nodded in yes..his words are showing that he is scared and lonely..then he said again..Nandu Tumhe patha Hain you are the only one I kissed and broke the hug..nandu is looking at him with innocent cute confusion face..

Man:tumhe nahi patha?..you will come to know soon baby..give me a kiss and showed his cheek..nandu slowly kissed his cheek..manik closed his eyes to feel the moment..then he also kissed her cheek and said..You are Soo cute and innocent like a baby.. Humesha aisa hi rahna.. I love your innocence..and kissed her forehead..and said..Now go and prepare for your exams..and I will come to take you farmhouse Tonight..at the same time Navya called her and said..

Nav:Nandu I am going to Goa.. I will come soon..take care darling..eat food on time..and ha Humesha keep pepper spray with you..and after sometime she cut the call..manik looked at her and said..

Man:Navya cares for you a lot because you are very naive haina..

Nan:Nahi I am not naive..said very cutely manik couldn't resist and bit her cheek and sucked it..

After sometime..nandu went to her apartment..and packed her bags..manik came to her apartment and take her to his farmhouse and showed her their room and said..

Man:you will sleep with me here..and ha from now on you will wear such type of dresses in front of me only.. I don't want you to wear these dresses to college.. I brought other dresses for you..nandu nodded and said innocently..

Nan:par sir I used to wear these only in my home also..mom said I look cute..manik nodded his head and said sternly..

Man:Do as I say..Warna I will slap you..nandu nodded in yes.. and started studying..manik came to his room with dinner and saw her studying and went towards her and sat beside her..He started eating his food and also feeding her while eating as he don't want to disturb her Studies..after eating manik sat beside her and started clearing her doubts..it is eleven manik asked her to sleep..he slept beside her and hugged her from back and started tracing her legs with his..manik turned her around and looked at her chest and kissed on her chest without removing her clothes..he also pressed her breast lightly..nandu is shocked and removed his hand from there and said..

Nan:Sir it's ganda I don't like it..manik angrily looked at her and shouted..

Man: Shut up..did I asked your opinion..let me do what I want otherwise you know me..nandu looked at him with scared face..manik smashed his lips with hers and started sucking them..

The screen freezes on their kissing position..

Hope you guys like it..

You are confused with Manik's behavior haina.. I told you I will show him in grey shades..

Guys it's a dark story..this story is close to my heart..

Vote and comment lovelies..No Bashing bubblies..

Love
Priyashiv..