Dinner Date (Klaus)

Oh god. Here we go😬

"What can I get the two of you?" Your waiter asked kindly. You grinned up at him, causing him to blush.

"Could I please get the steak please? Medium and the soup will do," you reply, winking. He blushed deeper and scribbled down your order. Klaus growled low at your actions, making you snicker to yourself.

"And for you?" He asked, facing Klaus. You watch him intently as he grinds out his order. After the waiter leaves, Klaus smashes his hand on the table.

"What the hell Y/N!? Are you trying to make me jealous?" He snaps at you. You shrug.

"Mayyybe," you respond, dragging out the y. He growls.

"Well stop it," he demands. You look around and return your gaze to him. He cocks his head and stares you down. You smile innocently and drop your spoon underneath the table. You grin and drop down on all fours and crawl under the table. "Y/N what do you think you're doing?" Klaus hisses. You simply undo his pants in response.

"Showing you what happens when you boss me around," you reply, pulling his long member out from his boxers. He gasps and clutches the table sheets. "Be quiet," you scold, gently stroking his member. You hear the waiter walk up, probably delivering your soup.

"Here is the ladies soup. And I'll be back in a while with your food," the waiter says, walking away. Once his footfalls fade, you start to tease him. You place only the tip of his member in your mouth. He gasps and clenches his fist. You slowly start to kitten lick it, teasing him further. After a few moments, Klaus speaks.

"Y/N. Just put it in your mouth," he demands. You pull away.

"You don't make the demands Klaus," you reply, returning to kitten licking. His hand reaches under the table to pull your hair in a pony tail. You smirk and decide to stop teasing. You put him all in your mouth, bobbing your head harshly. He moans softly and starts to grind his hips. You go all the way down, stroking what you couldn't take in your mouth. He groans again, forcing your head up and down. You feel his member start to twitch in anticipation. You smile and pull away. Klaus groans, his hand moving to finish what you started.

You grab it and move it away. He growls in response. You force it back into his pants, buttoning them back up. You giggle as the bulge in his jeans is painfully noticeable. You crawl out from underneath the table, smiling madly. Klaus glares at you from across the table.

"You're a bad girl Y/N. And bad girls need to be punished," he snarls at you. You frown. You were scared of what Klaus would do to you. You knew he would destroy you. But it'll be oh so worth it.
~~~~~

Klaus drug into the compound, drawing stares from Elijah and Kol. Before they could say anything, Klaus glared at them, shutting them up. He marches upstairs with you, throwing you onto the bed. You squeal as your back hits the sheets. He locks the door and turns to you. He points to the bulge in his jeans.

"I have been frustrated all night because of you," he growls, stalking forward. "And now, you are going to help me." You nod slowly and crawl towards him. But before you can undo his pants, he grabs you and flips you onto your back. He rips his shirt off and forces your hands above your head. He ties up your hands, almost too tight. You gasp, turned on by the sudden dominance. He smirks and literally rips your shirt off. It falls to pieces around you, making the heat between your legs only grow.

You whimper and rub them together, desperately in need for help. Klaus slowly and painfully undos your pants, pulling your soaked panties and pants off. The air rushes up there, making you gasp. "As punishment, you are only allowed to come when I let you," he smirks, getting down in between your legs. You whimper.

"Klaus, please," you beg softly. He chuckles, breathing hot air on your heat. You whimper again, trying to rub your legs together. But he stops them from closing and holds them apart. "Klaus. Please," you moan again. This time he puts his lips on your heat, running his tongue across your folds. You moan and arch your back towards him, silently begging for more. He starts to kitten lick you, his tongue going at an inhuman speed. You moan louder, grinding your hips into his mouth.

Finally, he pushes his tongue deep inside your entrance, making you scream. He grabs your hips roughly, pulling you closer, allowing him to go even deeper. You start to pant as tension builds up in your stomach. He continues to attack your womanhood, hitting all the right places. The pressure continues to build up, making you desperate for release. You grind your hips, hard into his mouth. But he pulls away, stopping your climax. By this time, your a panting mess.

"Are you close, Love?" He whispers in your ear. You nod fast, causing him to laugh. "Then come, come all over my mouth," he murmurs, bending back down. He pushes his tongue inside you again, making you moan even louder (if that was possible). You grind you hips up and he pulls you close. His tongue hungrily searches for your spot. His tongue brushes against it, driving you over the edge.

"Klaus," you moan, coming all over his mouth. He laps up everything before pulling away. He stands up, undoing his pants.

"I will make you scream my name. I want everyone to know that you belong to me," he says darkly. You nod as he pulls down his boxes, making his huge member spring free. You gasp as he climbs over you. He grabs your trapped hands and using his hybrid strength, flips you over with one hand. Now, you're on top and he's on the bottom. "Ride me," he whispers, his eyes darkening with lust. You nod and align yourself up with his member. Your legs tremble as you slowly sit down on it. You moan loudly, dropping all your weight on his stomach.

He groans and throws his head back. You give yourself a moment to adjust to his massive size, as he's stretching you considerably. After a few moments, you start to bounce on him. You throw your head back, moaning at the top of your lungs. He starts to grind into you, increasing the pleasure. He upshots into you, hitting your spot. You scream and clench your hands, desperate to do something with them. He smiles and does it again and again. He repeatedly hits it, making you whimper with pleasure.

"Klaus, I'm gonna cum," you whisper, screwing your eyes shut.

"Not yet Love. Do not cum," he commands, lifting you off his member. You groan, begging for release. He flips you over, reversing rolls. He's on top, your on the bottom. Without warning, he slams into you. You smash your head on the headboard, sending a crab through it. You ignore the pain and scream loudly. Your hands clench, wanting to dig into Klaus's back. He slams into you, searching for your spot. Eventually he finds it, sending you so very close.

"Klaus. Please," you beg. He smirks.

"Do it Love. Make a mess of my cock," he growls. You moan loudly as you release all over his member. "Fuck, I'm close Y/N," he moans, his pace getting sloppy. He bends his head down, sucking on your neck and collar bone. Suddenly, he pulls away, moaning loudly. Hot fluid fills you up as he releases himself. You ride out your orgasms, making him collapse on his side. You're both a panting mess at this point.
"Your mine," he growls, tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear.