Scratch my back and call me Daddy (Kol)

Part Two:

You squealed as Kol literally threw you onto the bed. You locked eyes as he crawled up to you. Without realizing it, you began to take off your shirt. His large hands grabbed at your hands.

"Let me do the honors," he whispered. You nodded and let him undress you. But, he was going too slow. You needed him now! You began to protest to his speed but he silenced you with a rough kiss. You arched your back toward him.

"Please," you whispered. As if that was the magic word, he tore the rest of your clothes off of you. You immediately moaned as you felt him put his mouth on your nipple. His tongue flicked your nipple and gave you intense feelings. His tongue worked wonders, making you wonder what he could do to your other parts.

He switched nipples and you moaned again, loving every moment. He raised his eyes to look at you, smirking as he watched the reactions he drew from you. Too soon he detached from your nipple. He licked a strip down your stomach, to your pussy. He slowly licked and nibbled at your clit. You moaned, louder than before and you felt his cocky grin.

"Kol! Just fuck me already!" You demand. Kol pulled away, grinning down at you.

"Are you ready for it?" He laughed, lining himself up and pushing in. You screamed and gripped onto his shoulders. He stopped for a moment, letting you adjust. You panted while you nodded. He smiled and pressed a kiss to your lips. Then he began to thrust into you. You loved how he started rough, taking your challenge from earlier. He kept the pace up, reaching down and rubbing your throbbing clit.

"Fuck Kol. Fuck fuck fuck," you whimpered.

"Come on kitten!" He panted. You dug your nails into his back, loving how he moaned. "That's it kitten," he approved. Suddenly, Kol adjusted slightly and found that spot. You screamed, louder than you ever had before. "Found it."

"Yes daddy. You found it," You panted, dragging your nails to the small of his back, then back up. He pressed a kiss to you neck, before biting down. It stung, but it felt good. You moaned as he licked the bite, not noticing that he was sucking your blood. All the pleasure your body was receiving was starting to form the all too familiar knot in your stomach. "Daddy, I'm close," you panted. Kol pulled away from you, blood slightly lining his lips, somehow adding to his sexiness.

"Come on kitten. Cum all over me," he purred. You wanted to hold on to the pleasure that was taking control of your body but you also wanted to please Kol. So with a cry louder than thought you could do, you came. Your vision went blurry and you felt something pushing against your lips. You opened your mouth, not prepared for liquid to come gushing in. You opens your eyes and swallowed. Kol pushed his arm away from your mouth, grinning down at you.

"I can't wait for this," he whispered, hands traveling to your neck. Curiosity filled you, along with a slight sense of panic.

"Wait for what?" You asked. Kol grinned at you before twisting his hands, making your neck hurt like no other and then you were engulfed in darkness.