Tutoring (Kol)

You snarled in anger and frustration at your homework. You had started college and your biology teacher was a real dick. You groaned and scattered the papers everywhere. Life as a stripper was suddenly becoming very enticing. And your boyfriend Kol would not be pleased, but he was convinced you once were a stripper.

You groaned softly and flopped down on your back. The bed dipped slightly from your weight. Your head was spinning from the stress of homework and you longed for relief. The kind only Kol could give. Your body ached for his touch, the burning sensation that formed when he touched you. The butterflies that formed when his tongue grazes your skin.

Suddenly, your eyelids felt heavy and you longed for sleep. Groaning softly, you rolled onto your belly and allowed yourself to slip into sleep.

~~~~~

"Kol," you whimpered. Kol shifted his eyes from your soaked core to your dazzling eyes. He flashed that famous grin of his before continuing his work on your pussy. You cried out and arched your back toward him. You so desperately wanted to grind on his mouth but you managed to control yourself.  He buried his tongue deep inside you, forcing you to fist the sheets. You crumpled up a sheet of homework, not giving a damn.

"Do you like that Darling?" Kol whispered against your core. Unable to find the proper words, you just whimpered. He smiled and pressed a finger to your clit. You groaned again.

"Don't stop!" you cry. Kol hisses and drags his finger up and down your folds.

"Your so fucking hot coming undone," he mutters. You whimper and gave in to your desire. You ground back on his fingers, enjoying the friction it caused. A knot began to form in your stomach, making every feeling that much better.

"Kol, I'm so close," you whimper.

"Not yet Y/N. I need you to wake up first," he demands. You gasp and look down at him. His deep brown eyes gazed up at you and he had a shit-eating grin on his face.

"W-what?" you stammer.

"Wake up Love. I have so much I want to do to you. Seeing you like this is so fucking hot," he replies. Suddenly, your eyes fly open and you gasp.

"KOL!" you screech. You jerk up and notice a slight breeze between your legs. You gasp and look down. Fucking Kol removed your high-waisted pants and your boy-shorts. But that wasn't the only thing, your core was dripping with your juices. You never, ever had wet dreams. That just wasn't like you. Then, it his you. Kol had given you that dream, that fucking brilliant ass jerk.

"What were you dreaming about Darling?" Kol asks, grinning. You glare at him.

"Don't fucking act innocent. YOU gave me that dream!" you snap.

"You know, I could tutor you. I was quite the bio nerd," he grins, switching subjects. As much as that idea appealed to you, no way could you focus. Kol had turned you on too damn much. The heat between your legs was only increasing, and you knew it wasn't going away.

"Kol, fix this," you growl. He smiles in innocently.

"Fix what?" he asks. You snarl and lunge at him. Taken by surprise, he didn't move. You smashed your lips together and got to work on making him hard. You bite his lip, drawing blood. To your disappointment, he healed quickly. Then, you started to grind your soaked core into his pants. He groans softly and you could feel him growing hard very rapidly.

"This," you murmur. He snarls, and flips you over.

"Have you forgotten who's the dominate?" he demands, pushing his hard-on in between your legs. "You know, watching you moan and wither in your sleep was very hot. I couldn't wait anymore." You whimper in response.

"I've had enough fore-play. Fuck me, and fuck me hard," you snarl. He grins and quickly tears his pants and underwear off. You rip your shirt and bra off. Kol grins and latches on to your left nipple. He rolls the other bud in between his thumb and forefinger. You moan and he grinds down in between your legs. His tip rubs along your folds, making you moan louder.

"Does my kitten want me to fuck her now?" he whispers, rubbing his member in between your legs.

"Yes Daddy, please Daddy," you whimper. He bites his lip and slowly sheathes himself in you. You moan in immense pleasure. "Faster, harder." Kol nods and starts to thrust in and out faster. Your boobs bounce up and down and you start to knead them. You quickly feel the knot come back. 

"Daddy's really close, cum for me kitten," he moans. You whimper but obey. Your stomach clenches and you screw your eyes shut. You scream Kol's name as you release. Through tunnel vision you see Kol release. You come down from your high as soon as Kol releases. He comes in hot spurts inside you. He thrusts a few more times, riding out his high.

"Now, I really need to work," you chuckle.