Snapchat (Elijah)

Elijah Mikaelson has added you

"Oh my god," you giggled. You clicked the add back button and instantly you received a message from him. You opened it to see his bright, smiling face. The caption read I finally got it. You're welcome. You rolled your eyes at his cockiness and snapped a picture back. Cocky much? You waited for a reply, half expecting him to leave you on read.

I'm very cocky😉. You bite your lip and let your mind wander in an inappropriate place.
Was that an inappropriate joke?😂 As you waited for his response, you took off your bra and shirt and slipped into one of the tank tops your wore to bed. You pulled your pants off and slipped into a pair of your spandex. Your phone lit up with a notification. You quickly opened it and read his response.

Depends. You rolled your eyes.
That's not an answer. It was a simple yes or no. You sent the message and pulled your hair into a loose braid.
You changed. His reply wasn't a question.
Yea. It's getting late so I slipped into pajamas. You purposely dropped the camera a bit low so he could see a bit of your cleavage. Elijah was hot, hotter than most guys you've met. His brothers, Klaus and Kol were hot too but he was the only one who didn't scare you.

Girl, I see you🤤. Your cheeks turned red. You definitely hadn't expected him to be so blunt. But, you weren't complaining. You were an adult, you were allowed to do as you please. You debated on which course you could take, so you went with the clueless road.
Idk what you mean. You made sure to reveal a tad more of your cleavage. His reply was instant.
Yes you do. Stop teasing.

You laid on your stomach, so he could see more but it made you look somewhat innocent.
I apologize. His response was quick again, almost like he was waiting on you.
Girl, you should be apologizing for not showing more. You blushed again and pulled your shirt down even more.
Oh? You weren't sure on how to reply.
Too straight forward? "He's really concerned about if I'm ok with this?" You muttered.
Nope. When he replied, he was biting his lip and looked highly uncomfortable.
I swear they're over-flowing. Just take it off already😫. You giggled, loving how powerful this was making you feel.

You slipped the shirt over your head but still didn't show your whole chest.
It's off. You started to grow concerned when he didn't answer you for almost 5 minutes. "Maybe I pushed too hard," you whisper. Finally, he replied. But it wasn't a picture of his face. It was a picture of his lower body. His boxers were on but they weren't covering much. You could clearly tell he had a boner.
Please baby. You bit your lip and you gave in. You snapped a picture of your chest and sent it without thinking twice.

His response was quick again. He had pulled down his boxers, you could almost see it, but his hand covered it.
Tease! You replied. His next photo was one of his face. He had a shit-eating grin on.
Do you wanna see? You made sure to show only your face, nothing else.
Yes! Truth be told, he was starting to make you wet. He replied, this time with a picture of his dick. He was laying down and it was very hard, and very big.
Imagine me inside you. So, being the good girl you were, you imagined it. You could almost feel his dick filling you up, stretching you.

The thought was making you wetter by the second. You reached into your bedside drawer and pulled out your vibrator. "If I can't have him now, this will have to do," you said. You snapped another picture, this time your hand was pinching your nipple.
Mmmmm. You switched the vibrator on and took off your underwear and spandex.
I would give anything to feel your tits right now. You placed the vibrator on your clit, teasing you, making you even more wet.
I wish you could. You started to rub small circles on your clit. Your other hand was clutching your phone. 

My hands running all up and down your body💦. This made you push the vibrator inside you. You cried out with pleasure and turned up the vibration.
Please😫. You kept thrusting the vibrator in and out, making your moans get louder.
I wanna cum so deep inside you😫😫. Your whole body was beginning to shake.
Pleaseeee😫💦👅. Your moans began to turn into screams and you turned up the vibrations even more. You needed Elijah, you wanted him beyond words. His reply was not a photo, but a video. A video of him playing with himself, his moans turning you on even more.

You sent him a video of you.
I need you😫💦. A knot was beginning to form, but you didn't want to stop. You didn't want this to be over yet.
Your nails raking down my back. My moans in your ear, your moans in mine. You'd be on cloud nine baby. His reply sent you tipping. You came with a loud scream. You were shaking when you typed your response.
Thanks for the help. You set your phone down and put away your vibrator.
Soon. He replied.