Pray for the Wicked (Elijah)

A/N: I know there's been a lot of these lately and I'm sorry. But I've come to let you know that I will be doing a marvel smut book but I wanted to know if any of you guys would be ok with doing a cover for me. I'd give you full credit and everything. I just suck at covers so if you guys can help me out, send me a PM and we'll get rolling on that! Thank you guys! (Oh and check out Panic! At the Discos new album 'Pray for the Wicked'. It's amazing)
Inspired by ThatHybridWillow's suggestion. I just changed a few things.
~~~~~

"I pray for the wicked on the weekend. Mama can I get another Amen?" You sing softly to yourself. You were currently alone in the Mikaelson compound. Klaus was out trying to hunt down Hayley's kidnappers, Hope and Freya were no where to be found, and Kol was with Davina. And Elijah, well, still refusing to come to terms with reality. If you were being honest, you missed Elijah. When he was in between breaks with Hayley (before hellfire decided to rain down on you and the family you treated you like one of their own), he'd come seeking comfort in you. You'd have hardcore sex and after, he's spill his feelings to you and you'd help him calm down. No one could touch you or know your body better then him, not even yourself.

You'd give anything to have another sex session with him. You knew it would never turn out into anything serious. You were basically his glorified booty call. And because it was Elijah, you were perfectly ok with that. Just the thought of his smooth, slender fingers caressing your body was turning you on. The way his tongue flicked and rolled your clit, how your body would shake and react in a way completely foreign. You couldn't resist slipping a hand into your waistband and pushing the cloth of your underwear away. Your small fingers softly grazed your clit, already swollen. Your hips jerked slightly and a soft gasp escaped your lips. You forced yourself to turn music on, just in case any supernatural beings decided to pop in.

'Say Amen (Saturday Night)' began to play loudly, covering up your soft whimpers. You slowly began to rub at your clit, making small circle motions. You slowly increased the speed of your hand, which made your breath catch and you started to pant. You applied another finger and continued to increase your pace. Your hips were beginning to buck up and the need for more stimulation began to increase. You forced your two fingers away and slowly slid them into your entrance. You moaned this time and your hips shot up. You quickly began to thrust them in and out of you at a bruising pace. But no matter what you did, the knot wouldn't form and you couldn't get the satisfaction you needed.

You needed Elijah, only he could do the things you were craving. But you forced yourself to keep going, trying to reach some sort of orgasm. Your moans were becoming louder and your legs were slightly shaking. "Fuck," you whimpered. You traced figure 8 patterns on your clit with your thumb. It added some stimulation but not much. You forced your moans to get louder and louder, as if the louder you moan, the quicker the knot in your stomach would form. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case, or it wasn't until you heard a shout.

"Klaus!" Someone yelled. You squealed and forced your fingers out of you and shut the music off. "Klaus! Where are you!?" You knew that voice. That voice belonged to someone you were craving. That voice was Elijah's. "Klaus!" He yelled again. You grinned to yourself and put your hand back down your pants. You needed him, and you knew how to get him. You picked up right where you left off. Only this time, a knot was forming. The thought of being caught by Elijah. The thought of having him inside you, fucking you without mercy, was enough. Your moans were genuine, and very, very loud. Your legs shook and sweat had begun to form slightly on your body.

Your hips jerked up and you were quickly falling apart. Your moans could be heard throughout the compound by humans. Vampires heard everything you were doing. Your moans shook Elijah through his core, his member quickly forming a tent in his pants. He could hear he soft rustling of the bedsheets, the quiet whimpers in between loud screams. He could definitely hear the slap of your fingers against your wetness. His member began to throb, it seemed to beg for you. He forced his eyes shut and gently palmed himself through his jeans. He hissed as you screamed again, but it wasn't just a moan. You had screamed his name, you were so very close to the edge. You knew it, and so did he.

He forced himself to palm and not rush up to your room and fuck you like you obviously needed. In his mind, behind the cloud of lust, he knew he'd be betraying Antoinette. But your moans and all the sounds coming from upstairs were took much. It seemed like he needed you as much as you needed him. You moaned again as you came undone on your fingers. Your toes curled and your eyes rolled to the back of your head. You kept forcing your fingers in and out of you. You knew Elijah was still here and hopefully enjoying what he was hearing. Wether he remembered you or not, it was almost impossible for a guy to ignore a girl who was fingering herself over you. You came down from your high, panting and hot.

Your quickly threw off your shirt and bra and slid your pants and underwear off. Your forced your fingers out and began to work on your swollen breasts. You pinched and rolled your nipples between your fingers, imagining Elijah's tongue on them. They were sensitive, as was everything else in your body. You quickly began to moan again, not as loud as before. Your eyes were shut but you still smiled when you heard your door finally open and shut. Your grin spread when you heard him say 'fuck' under his breath. He placed both hands on your hips and drug you to his waiting mouth. His tongue pressed flat against your entrance and you gasped. Your eyes shot open and you locked eyes with the man you'd been dreaming about for 7 years.

His brown eyes made you melt and the way his tongue worked on you felt amazing. You gasped and cocked your head back. Finally, you were getting fucked the way you'd been craving. He kitten-licked you at first, slowly and teasingly. He licked a bold strip between your folds, rubbing your clit while at it. You ran your hands through his hair and pulled it, the way he used to love. Sure enough, he slipped a slender finger in your entrance and continued to attack your clit. "Fuck Elijah! Oh god. I've missed this so much," you gasp, bucking your hips into his mouth. He continued to work on your pussy. Your legs clenched around his head and he already almost had you cumming again.

You came with a screech, a string of profanities leaving your mouth. Elijah pulled back and licked his fingers clean. You grinned as you watched him slowly undress. You admire his strong abs and v-line and you had to force your jaw not to drop when you remembered how big he was. He smiled at you. "Like what you see?" You giggle and nodded.

"Fuck me Elijah. I need you," you groaned. Elijah wasted no time lining himself up with your entrance. He grabbed both your boobs and slammed into you with no hesitation. You groaned and threw your head back. His cock was rock solid and you knew he wasn't going to last long. He pounded in and out of you at a bruising pace. You screamed and swore, loving every sensation he was making you feel. He stretched you a lot and always managed to hit your spot. His hands kneaded your breasts and he kept leaving marks all over you. You felt him twitch and clenched around him, feeling the knot again. His pace became sloppy, as did the kisses he left. "Give it to me," you moaned.

He hissed and thrusted up into you one last time before he came in hot spurts inside you. That pushed you over and you came for the third time that night. Together, you rode out your highs and he laid down beside you. You were both panting and sweating. "I missed that," you whispered. His eyes darkened.

"I don't remember that," he replied. You shrugged when a loud scream sounded.

"Where are you Elijah!?" Klaus screamed.