Dominate (Damon)

You pulled up your mini skirt and turn to check your ass in the mirror. The red lace thong compliments your ass perfectly. You shake your hips just to watch the skirt show off what's underneath. Then, you grab your matching red fishnet stockings. You slide them up your legs and grin. You bounce your natural curls in your hand. Most of the time your curls made your hair look more like a mop then curls; but today, they looked good. You ran your hands down your body and giggled. Your boyfriend, Damon, would be surprised to see you tonight.

Your phone rang and you picked it up. Damons name flashes on the screen and you answered it. "Hello Baby," you says slowly and seductively.

"What do you have in store for me when I get there?" Damon laughs.

"What makes you say that?" you ask innocently.

"You always use that tone when you have something in store for me," he replies.

"No spoilers," you giggle. He groans.

"Alright baby. I'll be there soon." You laugh and go grab some supplies from the closet. You recently went to the adult shop. Sex with Damon was never boring, perks of dating a hot ass vampire, but it was the same. He would always dominate and you would be the good little girl and do as he says. Normally, you enjoyed playing the innocent little angle, but tonight, you wanted to dominate. You wanted to be dirty and slutty. You longed to see Damon helpless underneath you and you wanted the satisfaction of knowing you were making him feel that way.

Needless to say, you were in a kinky mood. You pulled out some fur hand cuffs, and a flesh light. Shaking your head you put the flesh light away and clutch the hand cuffs tightly. Tonight was no time for games. You wanted it rough and raw. You wanted to be unable to walk in the morning. But most importantly, you wanted to give him he satisfaction he always gives you. Beneath the dominating persona, you were scared you wouldn't be able to satisfy him. But, a loud knock sounds on your door, drawing you out of your thoughts.

"Coming!" You call. You find your red heels and put the mm on quickly. Then, you hustle down stairs, surprised you didn't break something. You look down to see you still have the hand cuffs and hurriedly, you stuff them in your bra. You arrive at the door and take a deep breath. "Hi baby!" You cheer. Damon hugs you warmly.

"Hi babe," he murmurs.

"Ready for dinner?" You ask, taking his hand. He nods and you lead him to the dinner table.

~~~~

"So, you gonna tell me what's in your bra?" Damon asks suddenly. You look up at him surprised. "I can see something. Your boobs are huge, hiding something in them, especially in that right shirt, is useless." You grin slyly and pull out the handcuffs. "Ah, I see. You in a kinky mood tonight? Well I will dominate you tonight. Don't worry," he grins.

"No, I'm dominating tonight. You are going to do as I say. Not the other way around," you inform. He laughs.

"Alright. I guess there's a first time for everything," he laughs.

~~~~

You stand in front of him and slowly pull down your skirt. His eyes widen and he nods. You bite your lip and turn to show him your ass. You shake it and he softly groans. Then, you pull of your top, revealing your double D boobs. Then, you grab the hand cuffs and chain him to the headboard.

"Don't break it. It was expensive," you whisper right in his ear. He growls and tugs softly at his restraints. You feel yourself get wet at his growl. An idea pops into your head and you turn your ass to him again. You shove the fabric to the side, revealing your glistening core. He groans and pushes his pelvis up into you. You push back onto his face. His tongue flies out, dipping into your entrance quickly. You gasp and push away.

"No, I am in charge," you growl.

"Fine. Tell me what you want," he whispers. You slide the thong down your legs and push your core against his face. "Eat me out," you moan. He places a deep kiss on your lips and slurps at your clit. You moan and push against his face. He breathes on your entrance and slides his tongue in. It dips in and out of you at a fast pace. You moan and start to rub your clit. His tongue works quickly, like he's trying to get you to climax on his terms. You grin and push against his face, so your riding it.

"Mmm," he moans. He slurps harshly at your clit, making you scream. Already you fill pleasure filling your lower stomach. You whimper and rub your core up and down on his face. The pleasure quickly mounts and you clench around his tongue. You quickly pull away, wanting this to be one of the best climaxes ever.

"My turn," you whisper, pulling down his pants and boxers. His hardened member flaps up and lays against his stomach. You kitten lick the tip, teasing him. He growls and rattles the headboard. You suddenly deep throat him, causing a strangled moan to exit him. You swirl your tongue around the shaft. You pull away and quickly align yourself with his member. You lock your eyes and slam down. He sheathes himself fully inside you. You cry out from pleasure and surprise. It's been awhile and you forgot how much he stretched you.

"You look so hot up there," he growls low. You swivel your hips and then raise them. You then slam them back down and continue the bruising pace. You felt determined to not walk and as if reading your mind, Damon thrusts up into you. The two of you keep up the uneven rhythm. It was sloppy but gave you immense pleasure. The tension started building again hr you didn't slow. Your nails dig into his chest, moaning loudly.

Your hands massage your breasts and flick at your nubs. The pleasure becomes too much, but you clench as tightly as you can. You don't want to cum, not yet.

"Cum for me. Come on, give it to me," he demands. You nod and release all over him. Your toes curl and white spots fill your vision. Your mouth hangs open and your eyes roll backwards. "You look so hot coming undo in top of me," he moans. You come down from your high and he moans loudly. He then, comes inside you with hot spurts.

"You should do that more often," he growls. You laugh and climb off.

"That's a lot of work," you gasp.