Saving Water (Damon)

"Damon. I need to shower," you groan. Damon fixes you with his breathtaking ice blue gaze and grins slyly. You both were sweating and sticky from the hardcore sex you just had. Damon had been out of the country for the past three weeks and you both needed some relief. Skype sex was not enough.

"I can help," he suggests. You smile and smack him with a pillow.

"I'm too tired," you reply, sitting up. He frowns and snakes his hand up your chest. You growl at him but don't push him away. He smiles and cups your breast in his hand. You inhale deeply, wanting to push him away to get clean but loving the sensation that was spreading throughout your body. He hums softly and pinches your nipple.

"You sure?" He murmurs. You desperately want to say no, but you were slightly curious if he'd follow you to the shower.

"Mhmm," you moan, slowly shoving his hand away. He sighs and rolls over on his side.

"Alright then. Go get clean," he mumbles. You smile and gather clothes. You then walk into that bathroom and start the water. You purposely leave open the door to give Damon an all access view while you got ready. Heat was slowly gathering between your legs as all the lewd thoughts gathered in your brain. You pull open the shower curtain and step inside.  You slowly begin to wash your hair as a thought pops into your head. The thing that would make Damon come into the shower no doubt, would be him listening to you play with yourself.

You were lucky enough to have a detachable shower head and you knew it gave you amazing orgasms. After washing the shampoo out, you detached it from the stand. You turned the setting to stream  and spread your legs. You places one on the edge of the tub and place the head under your clit. The water hit the perfect spot immediately, making you gasp loudly.

Damons P.O.V

I growled watching Y/N climb into the shower. I knew that she wanted me to fuck the shit out of her but she was too stubborn to admit it. I could smell her arousal from here. But if she wouldn't admit it, I wasn't giving in. No promises for when she steps out. But I just head her gasp, very provocatively, and very sexily. I know what's she's doing. If I wasn't going to join her, she was going to pleasure herself. And the number one rule is, no pleasuring ourselves without permission. I listen closely, wanting to make sure it wasn't my imagination.

Then, I hear a loud, breathless moan. I bite my lip as I feel myself getting harder by the second. I fist the sheet and brace myself for the next sound. I hear her moan again, more high-pitched. Then again, and again, and again. Her moans steadily get louder and quicker as time goes on. But finally, she starts to scream, making me know that she's about to fucking cum without me. I listen, very turned on.

"DAMON!" I hear her scream. That made me snap. I'm gonna fuck her so hard.

Y/N P.O.V

You slink against the shower wall, exhausted from the power orgasm that rocked through you. You smile as you hear Damons angry footsteps rapidly approach the shower. Wanting to give him a good show, you place the head under your legs again. Automatically, you start to whimper softly. The curtain gets thrown open and your greeted by Damons naked body. You gasp at how hard he was.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard," he groans, stepping into the shower. You smile and bury the head deeper into yourself. "Fuck," he moans. Then, he snatches the head away from you and places it back in the mount.

"Fuck me daddy," you whimper. He smiles and grabs you leg roughly. He places it over his shoulder and uses his strength to hold you up. He bends down and places his mouth near your ear.

"With pleasure kitten," he whispers. Then, he sheaths himself inside you completely. You moan and rest your head on the wall.

"Fuck," you whimper. He doesn't give you a moment to adjust to his size and quickly begins to thrust into you. You moan loudly and your body begins to slam into the wall. He keeps up the bruising pace and you start to rub your clit. You do small circles on it, building up the mounting pleasure. Damon forces your hand away and begins to lap slowly at your clit. Pleasure builds in your abdomen.

"Do you like this kitten?" Damon whispers, his breath vibrating your clit.

"Yes. Harder daddy," you whimper. Damon slurps harder at your clit, chasing your orgasm. Unable to hold on any longer, you release all over the shower.

"Fuck me," Damon moans, releasing inside you.  After a few moments, he places you down.

"Again daddy," you demand. He grins down at you.

"In the bed," he replies, stepping out of the shower. You shut the water off and march over to the bed on shaky legs. Damon's already there, grinning. "Ride me kitten," he says. You smile and quickly climb on the bed. You line yourself up and quickly sink down on his member. You both moan as you quickly pick up the pace. You bounce up and down on him, moaning loudly.

"Fuck yes. Yes daddy. Yes, yes, yes!" You cry. Damon growls and digs his fingers into your hips. He helps roll your hips and very quickly, the pressure begins to mount. "Fuck," you whimper, bracing yourself.

"Come on kitten. Give it to me," he groans. You tip over the edge, driving him over as well.

"Yes daddy!" You cry, riding out your orgasms.