Waking up: Papyrus

It was a normal Sunday in the undergrounds. Snow was falling, wind was softly blowing a soft tune, and you were in bed. Because Sans and Papyrus's magic was blue and orange, your magic hair came out as brown. Your (f/c) beanie, hoodie, and boots laid on your desk.

Your room was a little messy, but you could easily clean it up with a snap of your fingers. "(Y/N)," Papyrus burst into your room before you covered your head with a pillow, "TIME TO GET UP! WE HAVE PATROL TO DO!" You grumbled and hid under your blanket.

"Paaaaaaap... It's Sunday..." You groaned tiredly. Papyrus walked over to your bed and started to poke the blankets. "COME ON (Y/N)! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" Papyrus teased, you snickered and even let out a few squeals when he poked a sweet spot of yours. "COOOOME OOOOON (Y/N)!"

You kept giggling and letting small squeaks until Papyrus somehow wrapped his arms around your upper torso and pulled you out of the sheets. "Pahahapy! Sthahahahap!" You giggled as you kicked your feet. "NOT UNTIL YOU PROMISE TO GO ON PATROL!" Ooooh... Tough dissension. Be lazy and sleep or do your job?

"NEHEHEHEHEVER IN A MILLION YEHEHEHEARS!"

Papyrus started to spin you around and tickle your upper ribs. You were squealing and trying to break free. You both were laughing until you teleported out of the hold. "Ohohookay! I'll go on patrol!" You said with some small giggles. "NYEHEHEH! THE GREAT PAPYRUS ALWAYS WINS!"

You smiled as Papyrus left your room. You got changed before sighing. You have been through so many resets. Seeing everyone die over and over again... You just hoped that this time, the human will do things right.