Visiting Sans's grave: Flowey..?

You had your (f/c) hood up as the rain drizzled down on you. You made a few turns and hopped across some stones before seeing your oldest brother's grave. Flowey watched as you got on your knees in front of the grave and started to talk to the grave.

You eventually got yourself in tears as you pressed your arms and forehead on the gravestone. "I...I understand you d..don't like promise b..but... Please... SANS... come home..." You whimpered, Flowey popped out of the ground next to you before you felt someone tap your shoulder with caution.

You looked around before looking at Flowey. "Flowey?" You sat on your bottom as Flowey nodded. "Listen... As much as I may not sound like it, I miss Sans." You listened as Flowey held his leaves together. "I bet you a million gold that he was a great brother." Flowey said quietly.

"Yeah he was. He taught me and Papyrus so many things, even though he annoyed us a bit." You said as you laid your hand over Sans's carved name. "How's Papyrus?" "He seems ok. He kinda gave up on his dream after I fell under my stupid depression."

Flowey nodded before you laid down on the neon grass. Flowey went into the ground and popped up next to you again. "Do you have any idea why the human killed only Sans?" You asked, Flowey replied "Nope," before you both stared at the ceiling. "Do you think if I wish hard enough, I could reset?"

"Unlikely." You both took in a breath before you both heard Papyrus calling for you. "Oh. Gotta go." You stood up and started to walk away before looking back at Flowey. "Ya know," Flowey looked at you as you smiled, "we should talk a bit more often. It really helped me."

Flowey nodded before disappearing. "(Y/N)! WHERE ARE YOU?" Papyrus asked from a distance. "Coming Pap!" You called before starting to run towards Papyrus. "WHERE WERE YOU (Y/N)? YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A SOUL ATTACK!" "Just went to talk with a friend. He kinda helped me today."

Flowey was watching as you told Papyrus about your new friend before you and Papyrus went to the castle. Flowery then went to Sans's grave and sighed. "Hey smiley trash bag, i...I'm sorry that I caused this pain to your family... I didn't mean it..."

Flowey looked away from the grave before disappearing.

*heh.

*always knew the weed had a heart.