Finding out his Crush: Papyrus

Thanks to you saving your money up, you got you and your older brother Papyrus each a ticket to Mettaton's next show. You got yourself some starfruit as Papyrus chose the spot, right up front. "I don't see why you are so excited bro." You commented before taking a sip of your starfruit.

"I-I'M NOT EXCITED! I- I JUST WANT TO SEE HOW BAD THE SHOW IS!" Papyrus said as he avoided your eyes. You rose a curious bone-brow since you THOUGHT you saw him blushing. You shrugged and kept at your starfruit. Something was up with Papyrus...

Anyway, you both saw the show and, in your opinion, it wasn't that bad. Papyrus, with the way he kept blushing, seemed like he enjoyed it. You threw away your empty cup as Papyrus looked like he was holding back a squeal. "You ok there bro?" You asked as you pulled out your phone.

"UM.. Y-YES! THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS FINE!" Papyrus said as he hid his face in his red scarf. It suddenly hit you. Oh mighty Asgore, why didn't you see it before?! "Oh woooow... why didn't a see it before?" You asked out loud. "SEE WHAT?"

You snickered as Mettaton passed. "You like Mettatoooon!~" You sing-songed with a tease. Papyrus's cheekbones burned orange as you kept snickering. "W-W-WHY WOULD I LIKE ME-METTATON?!" "Stop hiding it Papy! Or I'll do what Sans did to me!" Mettaton started to walk over as you and Papyrus kept talking.

"Is everything ok, darlings?" You both turned around and saw Mettaton. You were snickering as Papyrus blinked a few times. You nudged Papyrus and nodded towards Mettaton. "U..um NO..NOTHING IS WRONG. I J..JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW GREAT YOUR SHOW W..WAS..."

Mettaton saw you facepalmed yourself while groaning slightly. "Well, thank you darling! I hope to see you at my next show!" Mettaton then left as Papyrus was still blushing. "Well... that's progress..." You grumbled before starting to go home with Papyrus.

Wait till Sans hears about this.